Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one has ever had a crush on me

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I'm a sand nigger :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

that's true for 90% of men probably

that's true for 90% of men probably
Then how have most guys been in relationships by at least college

not talking about betabux waiting for someone to settle for you after years of being a KHHV but most guys exit high school and college with dating and sex experience

Then how have most guys been in relationships by at least college

not talking about betabux waiting for someone to settle for you after years of being a KHHV but most guys exit high school and college with dating and sex experience
a crush is when someone is actually attracted to you.

Maybe, just maybe if you had a better personality and outlook on life girls would like you

3E3EDCF7 2FE1 48E8 9B84 0EACAE4329AA

I would think this is the case for pretty much every incel.
Although I don't know how I'd feel about some hideously unattractive foid having a crush on me.

a crush is when someone is actually attracted to you.
But relationships based on attraction are the vast norm in high school and college and most guys have at least one or two gfs in their lives by the end of college and maybe a hookup or two
I would think this is the case for pretty much every incel.
Although I don't know how I'd feel about some hideously unattractive foid having a crush on me.
I’d be happy if a gay guy had a crush on me as long as he wasn’t pushy about it. I would reciprocate since I’m not gay but I would probably cry that someone found me attractive and worthy of love.

But relationships based on attraction are the vast norm in high school and college and most guys have at least one or two gfs in their lives by the end of college and maybe a hookup or two
when i think crush i think that a foid will get nervous around you and think about you all the time, almost like a oneitis.
that doesn't happen for each guy a foid fucks, not even close.
foids fuck guys for other purposes like boredom and social status and not wanting to be single.
a lot of foids say only 1 in 100 guys they find attractive, even if this is exaggerated, you would think the number of men who had crushes on them would not be much higher than 10%.

when i think crush i think that a foid will get nervous around you and think about you all the time, almost like a oneitis.
that doesn't happen for each guy a foid fucks, not even close.
foids fuck guys for other purposes like boredom and social status and not wanting to be single.
a lot of foids say only 1 in 100 guys they find attractive, even if this is exaggerated, you would think the number of men who had crushes on them would not be much higher than 10%.
They don’t do this in high school and college. They’ll either be with a guy they find attractive or be a side chick to an attractive guy.

They don’t do this in high school and college. They’ll either be with a guy they find attractive or be a side chick to an attractive guy.
foids all like the same exact guy in high school/college.
they can't all have him so they just pick the next best choice, which they don't have a crush on.
i wouldn't think a foid has crushes on multiple men at once, only one.
plus, how many crushes does a foid have in one lifetime before getting too jaded, two or three?
and how many of those are overlapping with other foids in her environment and how many reserved for celebrities and shit?
10% is even too high actually, it's probably more like 5%.

foids all like the same exact guy in high school/college.
they can't all have him so they just pick the next best choice, which they don't have a crush on.
i wouldn't think a foid has crushes on multiple men at once, only one.
plus, how many crushes does a foid have in one lifetime before getting too jaded, two or three?
and how many of those are overlapping with other foids in her environment and how many reserved for celebrities and shit?
10% is even too high actually, it's probably more like 5%.
I can’t even get myself to say the word “foid” lmao

I can’t even get myself to say the word “foid” lmao
i should probably say it less too. "woman" is insult enough.

i should probably say it less too. "woman" is insult enough.
I just cant get myself to be that hateful or even want to

I feel frustration and hate towards how the world is
But not women as a whole

the girl in my username said she had a crush on me, but I think she was just lying to make me make a fool of myself

People almost never get their crush because the person they obsess over is out of their league. That's why they become obsessed over them im the first place.

People almost never get their crush because the person they obsess over is out of their league. That's why they become obsessed over them im the first place.
I would say women get their crush pretty often since they hold the cards in dating and sex

That's brutal