Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment No pussy no vaxx

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
this is my plead :panties:

Incels are not obligated to obey any of hoaxia bs rules so:

no 5G microchip no masks no contract tracing no vaxx passport no lockdowns no graphene vaxx

I'm triple vaxxed so where's my foursome??

Nigga be hating 5g and microchips but still be using phones and computers

whats the point of getting vaccinated tho
Ask George Washington or Napoleon. They both insisted their troops get vaccinated. Probably to track them with 5G or to appease the baby eating Jewish cabals, I dunno.

Ask George Washington or Napoleon. They both insisted their troops get vaccinated. Probably to track them with 5G or to appease the baby eating Jewish cabals, I dunno.
covid is a joke tho bro

Tbh they both were huge assholes, openly masonic as well

I just got the booster thing a few days ago.

Those were real, tradition vaccines though.'
They weren't traditional back then, they were a brand new thing and there was far less data to show whether they are safe and effective.

Ultimately you have to trust that someone else is doing their job properly. You're not testing all your food or water for toxins and you're not checking the engines of the plane or the pilot's alcohol levels when you board. The systems we depend on are just too complex to effectively deal with on a personal level, so you're either a sheep trusting the government or grow all your food and boil and filter all your water.

afraid of vaccines? cowards don't deserve pussy
I'm not afraid, I'm actually a vaxxmaxxer because my dictator wants to revoke your witizenship if you doessn't