Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope nofap

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Day 5 nofap. I still feel the same. 0 change. I just have slight urge to wank but I can control it.

Is this a scam?

yeah its a scam, you lost money in doing it after all

Nofap more like yescope

Never felt any benefits off it either.

It's ok to fap.

No fap is garbage, I spent a lot of time where i dint really feel like faping but now i fap every day. I have to admit i felt slightly better I dont know why

No fap is garbage, I spent a lot of time where i dint really feel like faping but now i fap every day. I have to admit i felt slightly better I dont know why
Your post seems contradictory, I don't know what to make out of it.

Why is there a thread on this all the time?

Your post seems contradictory, I don't know what to make out of it.
It kinda works really, but not in the way you think. You feel like you have a little bit more energy and will but thats just it. And Im not talking about going long periods with no fap, just faping once a week should be enough

Last edited:
You only went 5 days your not gonna get any benefits from that. I guarantee this is why most people say nofap is bullshit. They go 5-10 days without fapping and then give up. Most benefits dont start appearing until 3-4 weeks. Go 3 months of nofap and you'll see how many benefits start appearing

It kinda works really, but not in the way you think. You feel like you have a little bit more energy and will but thats just it. And Im not talking about going long periods with no fap, just faping once a week should be enough
I think hell is a place where they let you masturbate once a week or something.

You only went 5 days your not gonna get any benefits from that. I guarantee this is why most people say nofap is bullshit. They go 5-10 days without fapping and then give up. Most benefits dont start appearing until 3-4 weeks. Go 3 months of nofap and you'll see how many benefits start appearing

By the way, do your balls kind of hurt because of it? My balls are hanging like bull-like balls. I like it though.

By the way, do your balls kind of hurt because of it? My balls are hanging like bull-like balls. I like it though.
No. My balls only hurt if I edge or think sexual thoughts for too long.

We should reveal our balls inside of our local gym.
Kek! We should spot femoids on the bench press than let our balls slip out onto their faces

I felt so much better after i fapped this afternoon

Kek! We should spot femoids on the bench press than let our balls slip out onto their faces

Or better, we should go beneath the bench while some female is on it and then we lift the entire bench with the female.

Or better, we should go beneath the bench while some female is on it and then we lift the entire bench with the female.
Uh, yeah man. That's like nice and all, but after that can we put our balls on their face?

That's like nice and all, but after that can we put our balls on their face?

Sure, sounds good to me as well. She can ensnare my bull-like balls with her mouth.

Ok but if u scammed me I will fucking ER ur ass.

Did it for four months. Made me horny for girls I can't get. All the claims of sexual alchemy are bullshit.

I'm on day 7 and I feel better.

I did nofap for 200+ days. Don't do it, it's perfectly natural to release. Monkeys do it, heck even dogs do it. The saying if you don't use it you lose it applies here too.

yeah its a scam, you lost money in doing it after all
Its not a scam. Well depends on what were u expecting. With nofap u do more useful things then fapping. :feelstrash::feelslala:

Day 7 still the same shit man.

It helps to do strength training at the same time.
Nofap didn't help me when I was out of shape not exercising.
When in good shape I notice a large difference after a few days nofap. Less anxious, I can hold eye contact etc.

It helps to do strength training at the same time.
Nofap didn't help me when I was out of shape not exercising.
When in good shape I notice a large difference after a few days nofap. Less anxious, I can hold eye contact etc.
Too late man I lost.

Day 0.

The point of no fap is so you can shoot cum really far