Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

non-blackpilled beta male hopium gets annoying after awhile

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Like at first its sort of cute, like ahhh he has spirit left and hes still trying. There is zero chance for him, all women and blackpilled males can see that. But a small amount of respect for his perseverance and tenacity. 10 years later when the beta male is still trying the same things and still not working, its beyond just sad, its get annoying. Inevitably those males also look down on us incels, thinking they are better than us. That is annoying too.

Women seem to feel the same way. At first those males are sort of cute.. then after awhile just annoying.

these betas never learn. they act like pests to women and to us as well. Annoying af and insignificant in the long run. Very pathetic

these betas never learn. they act like pests to women and to us as well. Annoying af and insignificant in the long run. Very pathetic
Don't act like we are any more significant. It's a Chad and woman's world. If you're not attractive, you're not a human your labor.

They seem so NPC, to me..

It honestly makes me wonder about simulation theory/NPC's.. when the normies don't learn and adapt. I have even explained things in detail to normies before, multiple times, but the next time I see them they have defaulted back to their old beliefs and have no memory of the logic I told them. Which is like when you start the video game again and the NPC's have their usual pre-programmed lines.

So many roads, so much at stake
Too many dead ends, I'm at the edge of the lake
Sometimes I wonder what it's gonna take
To find dignity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back