[JFL] Non Chad tries singing to m'lady, guess what happens

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
"You gotta sit down honey, you cant harass girls with your ugly presence and voice" that's what she meant.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitaminmaxxer
-
They're messed up for pretending to want to hear him sing so they can record and make fun of him.

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

Officer
-
Let's just hope he learns something from this teachable moment

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

Will this plague go away?
-
They're messed up for pretending to want to hear him sing so they can record and make fun of him.
This is honestly why the bluepill is bad, it allows for experiences like this. By thinking you can approach girls and not be made fun of, you go down a path of what’s effectively torturing yourself.

At least by being blackpilled, guys like the one in the vid wont sperg out and embarrass themselves

On the other hand, I wouldn’t have been blackpilled if I wasnt bluepilled & humiliated by people around me, so I guess it’s a glass half full situation

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Recruit
-
This is honestly why the bluepill is bad, it allows for experiences like this. By thinking you can approach girls and not be made fun of, you go down a path of what’s effectively torturing yourself.

At least by being blackpilled, guys like the one in the vid wont sperg out and embarrass themselves

On the other hand, I wouldn’t have been blackpilled if I wasnt bluepilled & humiliated by people around me, so I guess it’s a glass half full situation
Yep.

The bluepill tells cripples they can walk.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
He probably roped already

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-

Redpill is similar, it tells guys "game can compensate for lack of looks, try these cringy gimmicks"

fucking retarded

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

Will this plague go away?
-
Redpill is similar, it tells guys "game can compensate for lack of looks, try these cringy gimmicks"

fucking retarded
ITS A NUMBERS GAME BROO

JUST APPROACH EVERY FEMALE ALIVE BRO

JUST BUY MY BOOKS AND DVDS BROO

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
"You gotta sit down honey, you cant harass girls with your ugly presence and voice" that's what she meant.

I almost jumped out the window because of the cringe factor.

NEETFREAK

NEETFREAK

Just want a post of mine to be pinned one day
-
Low inhib, tall, white... he’ll ascend at some point

Robtical

Robtical

Vitaminmaxxer
-

I had to learn that way too a long time ago, but newcels are lucky to have all the blackpill information available to them without having to make the mistake in thinking they can ever compete with chads to get their looksmatches in these cucked times.

Edfech

Edfech

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
LOL REJECTED someone going to shoot up a school

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

General of the 100k man strong Incel Army
-
This is the fate of those with low inhibition but no status etc to back it up

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
-
i couldn't watch tbh

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
I don't know if a can withstand the cringe.

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
-
Based teacher saving him some face and ends his jestermaxxing early :feelsclown:

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Best of luck to the young man. The whore staff in the end had to come and make sure he fails. Sub 8 success and praising will soon be felony.

Discipline

Discipline

LowIQEnglishcel
-
A chad can sing just saying "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and wet a roastie.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Officer
-
Hope this poor young man learned with his mistake and wake the fuck up.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
Well, I'm sure he'll appreciate being recorded online forever.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
If had watched Garrett none of this would have happened:

Just watched it.

JFL this is how you make school shooters.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Legend
-
I’ll take the high road and not say what that roastie teacher deserves. Fuckin cunt would never tell Chad to stop singing.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Mythic
-
Pardon me for being a sperg. But where does he get rejected by the girl? And why is it considered so cringy? Apart from the dorky dance, he was on tone the entire time, got the lyrics right and has a good voice.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Waiting for death.
-

Fucking cringe. He would most probably never approach foids ever again in his life.

solblue

solblue

Veteran
-
I bet they barely spoke but he just fancied her so he did this. I can just tell he is an avid redditor now

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 mongoloidlooking neet
-
Pardon me for being a sperg. But where does he get rejected by the girl? And why is it considered so cringy? Apart from the dorky dance, he was on tone the entire time, got the lyrics right and has a good voice.
He's body language is full of anxiety hesitation and doubts, if he would have passed it as a joke with exagerated movements, it would have been less cringe but it still wouldn't change the outcome.
He's body language is full of anxiety hesitation and doubts, if he would have passed it as a joke with exagerated movements, it would have been less cringe but it still wouldn't change the outcome.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Mythic
-
Oh that might be why I thought he looked dorky. But I still don't get which part of the video he gets rejected by her? Wasn't it a teacher telling him to not sing at the end?