Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Noodle leaves rice cel that saved her after getting disfigured

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
found this on youtube and have to post it here to have a good laugh. The comments are hilatious like "beauty is from within" or " he will get his reward in heavan"

if it was me i would let that bitch die

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZXn8Asc5_Tg

I wish it is fake, poor guy

Brutal, don't help a foid. Of course he doesn't deserve it, doing a good thing ruined his life.

Reverse korean plastic surgery

someone needs to euthanize that thing….

"but it's the men that always leave women when they need them!!! look at this biased study made by angry nazi-feminst "scientists" that count males as Chads and non Chads as ghosts!!!!. You bitter mysoginistic inkel you murderer rapists should go to jail!!!" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I've posted this before and this shit is made up bullshit lol

found this on youtube and have to post it here to have a good laugh. The comments are hilatious like "beauty is from within" or " he will get his reward in heavan"

if it was me i would let that bitch die

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZXn8Asc5_Tg

a new low has been reached.

But as per the bible of the blackpill THERE IS ALWAYS LOWER LOW TO BE REACHED, the question how low can they go

I've posted this before and this shit is made up bullshit lol
but the comments are gold, perfect example of the blue pill

Brutal... I'd never do that for a foid. Men are disposable to them, and they don't have a morsal of compassion. They'll always jump ship.

fo

who's the foid in your avi
Mileena.
123ac269ee03353bf61ab076b6cce068

Guy probably had many pussy during his chang status. Unfortunately, he went from heaven to hell; not just the hell we are experiencing, but even lower