Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle tranny doesn't transition to male because she'd be a ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NonBinary/comments/17jmuyf/asking_enies_who_are_part_of_a_racial_cultural_or/

So I would say for myself as an example that for me I always feel really weird thinking of myself as a guy. Like I do consider myself gender fluid but it is one of those things where I feel like it's something I can't really commit to just because I am Asian.

Come to think of it I have never seen a noodlewhore ftm tranny, they all know it's impossible to be seen as a man if you're Asian and they'd just become ricecels. Fucking brutal :blackpill:

Ricecels are so repulsive that her asian woman dna wouldn't let her lmao. If she could be transracial she would be a white ftm tranny rather than ever being in the same catagory as ricecel, this is levels of brootal I have never seen before.

The only FtM trannies I've seen are whites.

Ricecels are so repulsive that her asian woman dna wouldn't let her lmao. If she could be transracial she would be a white ftm tranny rather than ever being in the same catagory as ricecel, this is levels of brootal I have never seen before.
Ftm trannies always imagine they become some kind of Chad, that's probably why almost all of them are white :feelshaha:

Ftm trannies always imagine they become some kind of Chad, that's probably why almost all of them are white :feelshaha:
Kek, like Ellen Page with her implant abs trying to act like dark triad bad boy at 5ft flat its so fucking funny

I am finding rice and noodles more repulsive each day.

Kek, like Ellen Page with her implant abs trying to act like dark triad bad boy at 5ft flat its so fucking funny
They don't understand that what they want doesn't come from being male but it comes from being Chad. Even if they could legit turn into a man they can never become Chad with their turbomanlet height, shitty frame and effeminate facial features.

They don't understand that what they want doesn't come from being male but it comes from being Chad. Even if they could legit turn into a man they can never become Chad with their turbomanlet height, shitty frame and effeminate facial features.
Yup, pretty brootal look into foid mindset to them regular men don't exists just chad they wish they could be ftc foid to chad

lol the reason they say stuff like "enies" for non binary people is that apparently NB used to mean non-black so its racist

lol the reason they say stuff like "enies" for non binary people is that apparently NB used to mean non-black so its racist
These people keep subverting my expectations with their retardation.