Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

noodles are the most repulsed by curries

we can't even SEAmaxx, the just be white theory is true, they can easily go to thailand or a SEA country and find a wife that would worship them but we are totally screwed, we curries would be beaten and put on a spit roast by the locals

a deformed white guy has more SMV than a curry down there. we are the most screwed race

I can only ascend in dubai
Dunno, we had a work outing and a noodle colleague got drunk because of shit Asian tolerance to alcohol.
Then she started reminiscing of the best (largest) cocks she fucked and #1 and #2 were curries

SEA is not noodle. noodle.is east asia and northeast asia aka rich part of asia. in which case black ppl would be the unanimously most disgusted by foids , not curries

all the same for me

Wat r u talking about, imaf is one the rise

SEA is not noodle. noodle.is east asia and northeast asia aka rich part of asia. in which case black ppl would be the unanimously most disgusted by foids , not curries

The mongrels from SEA would take being called a noodle as a compliment.
I have a new name for them -- "Mexican noodles."

this has nothing to do with jbw lmao

It is since noodles only want whites and will even give a 3/10 white a ride while a 5/10 curry would get mocked and beaten

JBW is law