Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie advice of "learning to talk to women" is somewhat valid and it's a guise for a misogynistic truth

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
If you deemed women equal to men, you wouldn't think there to be any need of learning to talk to women specifically. Since people tend to know, at least subconsciously, that gender equality is a myth, there is a widespread wisdom that talking to women is a separate skill from talking in general.

The vague advice of "learning to talk to women" is based on a taboo truth of women being gullible, naive and immature hybrids of children and adults (so basically teenagers). What it means specifically is talking entirely by emotions and manipulating the foid to feel somewhat neglected by you to have you appear more valuable in her eyes while also making her feel happy to interact with you. When you're 'talking to women', you're not trying to be factually correct or seeking to obtain any valuable knowledge from the conversation. The substance of your words will be secondary to the goal of pushing the foid's buttons to make her feel a certain way.

Based. I have had the same thoughts. Its very telling that many men are only able to effectively communicate with women when drunk - should tell you the cognitive level you need to operate at in order to converse with them

The term women is just another term for children

If you deemed women equal to men, you wouldn't think there to be any need of learning to talk to women specifically. Since people tend to know, at least subconsciously, that gender equality is a myth, there is a widespread wisdom that talking to women is a separate skill from talking in general.

The vague advice of "learning to talk to women" is based on a taboo truth of women being gullible, naive and immature hybrids of children and adults (so basically teenagers). What it means specifically is talking entirely by emotions and manipulating the foid to feel somewhat neglected by you to have you appear more valuable in her eyes while also making her feel happy to interact with you. When you're 'talking to women', you're not trying to be factually correct or seeking to obtain any valuable knowledge from the conversation. The substance of your words will be secondary to the goal of pushing the foid's buttons to make her feel a certain way.
You are absolutely correct. Normal conversations don't work on toilets. You have to reel them in via manipulation, degradation, and the occasional compliment in just the right amount.

dude i already said this in this thread below :feelswhat:

You are absolutely correct. Normal conversations don't work on toilets. You have to reel them in via manipulation, degradation, and the occasional compliment in just the right amount.
unless you are chad :feelskek:

If you engage her and talk about serious subjects like politics she will use that info to shoot you down. It's only safe to talk about the weather or fashion.

Indeed

Depends on the context, talking to toilets is like talking to men if you're not interested in anything other than a conversation. But it's much more common to have to dumb down your speech with toilets than with men simply due to the general intelligence difference between men and toilets.

Romantically approaching a toilet basically revolves around "How do I prove my value without coming on too strong?"

Of course, for Chad talking to a toilet is like talking to a horny teenager that just wants to hump you, they live in a completely reality from us, yet act as if getting toilets is a special skill that they can teach us, this is how Redpill scam artists are created. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Depends on the context, talking to toilets is like talking to men if you're not interested in anything other than a conversation. But it's much more common to have to dumb down your speech with toilets than with men simply due to the general intelligence difference between men and toilets.

Romantically approaching a toilet basically revolves around "How do I prove my value without coming on too strong?"

Of course, for Chad talking to a toilet is like talking to a horny teenager that just wants to hump you, they live in a completely reality from us, yet act as if getting toilets is a special skill that they can teach us, this is how Redpill scam artists are created. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yep

Sad but true. If you treat women like they're people they don't respect you.

Then IT cucks want to pretend that we're misogynistic. :ahegao:

The only way to approach it is to watch others communicate then take notes then build a methodology to crash test what works and doesn’t just my experience