Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie just finished telling me about how some girl keeps messaging, calling, and bothering his friend. Just FUCKING end me already.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
His friend is apparently tired of all the attention the girl is giving him. She wants to talk to him 24/7, and is always looking for his attention.

Why must i suffer like this? I had to nod along and act like what I was hearing wasn't tearing at my insides. These guys are on a totally different planet from me. That guy literally has a girl simping for him and he's looking for ways to push her away.

This is an accurate representation of what It was like while hearing that story.

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
your problem is socializing with normies in the first place,

no point to it unless you enjoy making yourself feel miserable

Exactly.

If I were you Greycel @StSausageCel , I would tell them that I do not give a shit.
Only a Greycel like yourself can stand to listen to normie problems

I knew a guy who wore a wedding ring because he felt awkward turning girls down, so he'd just show them the ring and wink at them.

He was a chain smoker though so he caught the big C. I wonder if he got buried with his fake wedding ring.

All my normie/Chad friends (which aren't many), are childhood friends of mine. That's the only reason they still socialize with me

All my normie/Chad friends (which aren't many), are childhood friends of mine. That's the only reason they still socialize with me
doesnt make it any less useless tho, all it does is add misery to your life, i find it pointless, i guess its your cope pretending they are your friends, pretty powerful cope i guess if it works for you, usually copes arent suppose to make u feel bad tho. so idk do whatever u want and use whatever rationalization u want to talk to them and then feel like shit after, your life :lul:

His friend is apparently tired of all the attention the girl is giving him. She wants to talk to him 24/7, and is always looking for his attention.

Why must i suffer like this? I had to nod along and act like what I was hearing wasn't tearing at my insides. These guys are on a totally different planet from me. That guy literally has a girl simping for him and he's looking for ways to push her away.

This is an accurate representation of what It was like while hearing that story.

Your fault for talking to him or even dealing with him in the first place. You must be really low iq not to see what he is doing here. You are just his mogging toy.

that's not very nice man, we're all humans.
it's not like people who are more socially adept are a different species and I can get if that's how it seems some times but in reality that's the biggest cope of all just giving up with all people just because some are cock heads
i'll tell you whats not nice
whats not nice is all his friends not helping him get a girlfriend
whats not nice is all his friends bragging about their success and then leaving him in the dust
whats not nice is all his friends sweeping truths and blackpills under the rug
whats not nice is this poster acting like a chump pushing down all his feelings while talking to his friends then coming here and unloading
whats not nice is you tone policing me like a woman
whats not nice is this entire world is built on lies and bullshit and people like you cope hard and try to get me to believe in your copes

the biggest cope of all is an incel such as this poster thinking chads and normies are his friends, incels are nothing but minstrelling jesters to chad,

nothing more than that chads and incels are not friends

normies and incels are not friends

everything else is cope

blackpill or nothing

that's not very nice man, we're all humans.
it's not like people who are more socially adept are a different species and I can get if that's how it seems some times but in reality that's the biggest cope of all just giving up with all people just because some are cock heads
High IQ brother.

ragey wagey in the cagey covering facey ready to wastey

I have a high tier normie friend and sometimes girls call him whom he has been talking / writing too. Then he proceeds to tell how its so annoying.

And Im just thinking. Ye man. It. Must. Be. So. Annoying.

was she a cutie?