Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie trait: you emotionally react to everything even if it doesnt matter

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
normies view logical people as weirdos even tho we have harder lives and think more critically. society is ass backwards. even growing up i contained my emotions pretty well but the i saw how animalistic and EMOTIONal the normies were at school and how my family was. this shit wasnt just allowed it was encouraged. and you were weird if you didnt have constant outbursts and mental breakdowns over bbq sauce spilling in the kitchen. >inb4 you seem pretty emotional on your posts!!!? yes but my lifes actually been hard normies live on easy mode and complain more than us. i guess thats why i was called a school shooter growing up, no one likes you if you dont act like a feral animal and scream over the smallest things. theyll actually use you if youre "stoic" and dont fret about doing tasks, the world is ass backwards and i want out.

dont fall for the hard work pill. dont fall for the stoic pill its all shit.

theyre playing a game that i dont even comprehend i see it as silly and like i said ass backwards i couldnt fit in with normalfags if i tried not for one second.

I notice this with people in my family, they have this unfettered energy to make big deals over the smallest and most trivial shit, to them all their basic needs are being met and everything that derails their natural high on life is a big deal.

normies laugh at everything, yell and raise their voice, ''omg oh wow!!!'' :soy:

bunch of faggers

normies view logical people as weirdos even tho we have harder lives and think more critically. society is ass backwards. even growing up i contained my emotions pretty well but the i saw how animalistic and EMOTIONal the normies were at school and how my family was. this shit wasnt just allowed it was encouraged. and you were weird if you didnt have constant outbursts and mental breakdowns over bbq sauce spilling in the kitchen. >inb4 you seem pretty emotional on your posts!!!? yes but my lifes actually been hard normies live on easy mode and complain more than us. i guess thats why i was called a school shooter growing up, no one likes you if you dont act like a feral animal and scream over the smallest things. theyll actually use you if youre "stoic" and dont fret about doing tasks, the world is ass backwards and i want out.
simps/whiteknights/tradcucks in particular. you bump into a woman slightly like in a bus. they go into an outburst and release their mental baggage on you in the form of yelling and the disguise of defending the woman's honour to satisfy their hero complex. the woman too doesn't feel disturbed by the slight bump, but yet the whiteknight have to make it about his ego. i experienced it, and it wasn't pleasant. fucking whiteknights need to stop simping for women, they are making an embarassment of themselves.

People said that my voice/has become more cold. Is that really a suprise considering all the pain i went through ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back