Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Normie trait: you watch basketball

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
You watch 6'5 gigachads push each other around over a ball while front row babes drooling over them.

You shout and make a fuss inside the stadium like a low iq monkey as if it matters or as if the team cares about you.

Then when the game is over they leave with the babes for a quick fuck while you argue with your normie friends about the game.

normies talk about their favorite sports team they are lame asf

only sports thing i can watch is the Happy gilmore movie

Watching genetically superior people

Watching basketball

watching any sports is normie like

You watch 6'5 gigachads push each other around over a ball while front row babes drooling over them.

You shout and make a fuss inside the stadium like a low iq monkey as if it matters or as if the team cares about you.

Then when the game is over they leave with the babes for a quick fuck while you argue with your normie friends about the game.
Nigger trait

I used to back in middle school.

Sports is for boomers. Only beta male cucks such as boomers and white cuckold and nignogs watch basketball games. In fact sports and general are a waste of time if you are born incel. Do something better with your time. Read a book or learn a skill that will improve yourself.

I do watch it, but I'm not a typical normie fan who is getting obsessed over it, making a fool out of himself in the arena or getting very happy or sad depending on the outcome of the match.

Nigger Ball Association

Start watching combat sports

It’s always fat mfs who can’t run a mile that shove goyslop down their throats while they sit on their ass and watch mindless shit.