Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie with 1M followers plugs looksmax.org

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Fucking great @Master this is what you get for not accepting me.
Looksmax.org is now going to be flooded BY 13 YEAR OLD NORMIES ON TIKTOK WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BLACKPILL. IT IS OVER FOR THAT WEBSITE

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@dillon.latham/video/7264685439468997930

Fucking over for anyone on looksmax like @RREEEEEEEEE @Zer0/∞ you’re now going to be hassled by normies

Inceldom has lost meaning, and it's all a jewish plan.

@Master make me a subforum mod I will help clean the normfilth out

Just start posting gore and other extreme imagery

Looks like Looksmax.org is becoming mainstream, very soon it will become like Reddit

Good keep it all there

They're creating a new generation of looksmaxxers lmfao :worryfeels:

Just start posting gore and other extreme imagery
They are banning anyone with a Nazi Avis on there, and allowed foid and trannies to join. It’s completely over for that site

Very soon, Looksmax.org will be bought by Google or Amazon. This is only the beginning.

Looks like Looksmax.org is becoming mainstream, very soon it will become like Reddit

That page is gonna die, when normies invade a space they ruin it, they are like cancer cells.

I just hope they don't discover this site

They are banning anyone with a Nazi Avis on there, and allowed foid and trannies to join. It’s completely over for that site
is that true?? :worryfeels:

Zoomers are fake and gay

is that true?? :worryfeels:
Yes

IMG 6927
IMG 6926

IMG 6928

@FemoidsGTFO @DeliriumTremens

@Govid_Dorious

Last edited:
That page is gonna die, when normies invade a space they ruin it, they are like cancer cells.

I just hope they don't discover this site
It won’t die, more like it will become more cooperate and sanitized (it’s already happening with the new TOS), than it will probably be bought by Google or Amazon and be turned into the next Reddit.

Like YouTube, when it was niche and had less rules, but than when it gain more popularity it became more cooperate and sanitized, than Google bought it and turn it into what we see today.

Last edited:
I hate that this nigger gave .org a shoutout to chink tok niggers but his tik tok has got some solid advice on it ngl.

Yes

View attachment 835738View attachment 835739

@Govid_Dorious
its over for them

another male-only club has fallen

Yes

View attachment 835738View attachment 835739
View attachment 835752

@Govid_Dorious
@Zer0/∞ This is what your favorite forum is becoming. Get ready for the purges of “problematic” users and having a rainbow looksmax logo on pride month. It’s happening

Last edited:
They won’t survive here with us

I want to remove his face and make a mask out of it and go to a restaurant so I can finally obtain attentive service.

I hate that this nigger gave .org a shoutout to chink tok niggers but his tik tok has got some solid advice on it ngl.
29526.jpg
feels good have friends man :feelsaww:

Fucking great @Master this is what you get for not accepting me.
Looksmax.org is now going to be flooded BY 13 YEAR OLD NORMIES ON TIKTOK WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BLACKPILL. IT IS OVER FOR THAT WEBSITE

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@dillon.latham/video/7264685439468997930

Fucking over for anyone on looksmax like @RREEEEEEEEE @Zer0/∞ you’re now going to be hassled by normies

Why did your application get rejected? I would approve you but we got thousands of people trying to join. JFL.

Why did your application get rejected? I would approve you but we got thousands of people trying to join. JFL.
No it didn’t I’m on looksmax.org I was lucky and got accepted right before this fiasco hahahaha

Allowing faggots on a site really only ruins it. They can't really even exist on a site in secret, because faggots post shit defending foids bad behavior and other degenerate shit.

Faggots not allowed. If they're ever allowed here, that would be the end of this site too.