Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill normies: 13 year olds are angels! no 13 year olds are having sex!

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
meanwhile in real life:

this is all in ONE r/teachers post. literal 6 graders mog us all in terms of sexual experiences. ITS OVER!!!

paging the 13 year olds: @Broly @Languishingrn @SocialzERo @sckicksal345

Give me a moment...

Race Mixing

Raves:

Promiscuous Rave

Link the thread, pls.:feelsaww:

Holy shit. Pure ropefuel. At 13 I still played with toy trucks, lol.

@SlutLiberationFront after so many JBpill threads must feel vindicated with that r/teachers thread.:feelskek:

@SlutLiberationFront after so many JBpill threads must feel vindicated with that r/teachers thread.:feelskek:
If IT touches this they will come up with some mental gymnastics saying they are all made up stories written by padocels themselves (they actually said that about my agecuck nightmare thread JFL) with fake accounts on reddit or they were just kids experimenting.

If IT touches this they will come up with some mental gymnastics saying they are all made up stories written by padocels themselves (they actually said that about my agecuck nightmare thread JFL) with fake accounts on reddit or they were just kids experimenting.
ironic considering ITers and other incelphobes fake incel posts/dms at times :feelshaha:

They were probably teaching at black schools. I went to a diverse high school and there was special program for girls that get knocked up and it was all black girls and hispanic girls.

Just to validate this post even further @kanyepilled take a look at 2 of my posts yesterday. More people have sex below age 10 to 16 than 18. Bluepillers cope hard, very hard and come up with the most insane mental gymnastics ever to deny everything. It's must-read content. @iamsubhuman for you too.

Last edited:
They were probably teaching at black schools. I went to a diverse high school and there was special program for girls that get knocked up and it was all black girls and hispanic girls.
honestly yea :feelskek: but i feel nothing when i think of black girls having sex

Just to validate this post even further @kanyepilled take a look at 2 of my posts yesterday. More people have sex below age 10 to 16 than 18. Bluepillers cope hard, very hard and come up with the most insane mental gymnastics ever to deny everything. It's must-read content. @iamsubhuman for you too.

holy shit the JBpill destroyed me.

This shit makes me want to go on a rampage and kill everyone, lots of 12-14 year olds are having sex while I’m a 19 year old kissless virgin, how the fuck is that allowed to happen

Loss of innocence should not be taken lightly. It’s mostly in backwards places (Am*rica, the whole continent, and poor lowIQ 3rd world countries) where that is taking place.

I don’t envy them. They’re just cattle.