Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies and foids can't cope with not going out.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Hapa Ogrecel
★★★★★
IMG 2589

No one is entitled to going out with friends. Woman up and get your shit together.

What lengths are people taking?​

The Australian Institute for Health and Wellbeing (AIHW) 2023 welfare report states that social isolation and loneliness were concerns even before the COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, people say recent financial stress has left them essentially housebound, feeling like they're stuck in a type of cost-of-living lockdown.

Some mentioned that it was starting to impact their mental health.

Social isolation can harm both mental and physical health and may affect life satisfaction, according to the AIHW.

It has been linked to mental illness, emotional distress, suicide, the development of dementia and premature death.

Now they can enjoy the life I am living, Suicide? Nope havent done that yet, I mean ive tried but it never fully works out.

Loneliness is also like smoking 15 cigarettes a day, Now thats a big toll on the body!

cost of shit is getting a little aggravating
spent 200 in less than 2 hours takes me 8 hours of wage slaving before tax to make it back

cost of shit is getting a little aggravating
spent 200 in less than 2 hours takes me 8 hours of wage slaving before tax to make it back
Personally, I think that workers should get paid fairly and that things shouldn't be expensive like they are. The point of this post is that foid's 'loneliness' always gets public recognition even though it's not even a fraction of what we experience but when incels are lonely to the point of suicide, we get told to man up and we aren't entitled to having friends/sex. It's fucking hypocritical to say the least.

One month not going out and they go crazy, we do it our whole lives no one bats an eye

Boo hoo you're not entitled to a night out everyday after work you booze & weed addicts.