Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normies and sexhavers socialize in a way that incels do not

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I left behind many friends because I became annoyed and bored with them because they would never talk about anything interesting. It was always just meme jokes and being obnoxious like they are in a logan paul youtube video. They had very little understanding of maths and logic, would say illogical things the couple times I actually coaxed them into having an intelligent discussion with me. It's sad mang.

They love to talk to women and simp for them. To me there is nothing more obnoxious than a useless hole becoming celebrity #1 just for being present, and of course ruining whatever was going on beforehand in the process.

Normies always thought I was just super shy but I would do speeches fine and take over often in group projects. I simply hated socializing with them because they are retarded and uninteresting.

talking about this stuff in everyday conversation is autistic
this is basic stuff about computer/computer games. They dont understand what a framerate is. :dafuckfeels:

I had the same shit happening to me in school, i just realized to not talk about my copes with them and just dig a bit in their copes just to fit in and not feel excluded, "muh fakecel" i didnt want to end up like a fucking retard alone faggot(we couldnt use phones in school)..i didnt necessarily disliked what they were talking about..but surely i would have prefered talking about my copes..just like they prefer talking about theirs..it just happens that their copes have much more reach and are more interesting to normies than something extremely niche like ukiyo-e for example.

this is basic stuff about computer/computer games. They dont understand what a framerate is. :dafuckfeels:
ive genuinely never heard anyone talk about that shit outside of a multiplayer game lobby, it's not basic

I left behind many friends because I became annoyed and bored with them because they would never talk about anything interesting. It was always just meme jokes and being obnoxious like they are in a logan paul youtube video. They had very little understanding of maths and logic, would say illogical things the couple times I actually coaxed them into having an intelligent discussion with me. It's sad mang.

They love to talk to women and simp for them. To me there is nothing more obnoxious than a useless hole becoming celebrity #1 just for being present, and of course ruining whatever was going on beforehand in the process.

Normies always thought I was just super shy but I would do speeches fine and take over often in group projects. I simply hated socializing with them because they are retarded and uninteresting.

"Normies and sexhavers socialize in a way that incels do not"​

That's crazy OP... Are you going to tell me that water is wet next?

Nah I'm just kidding brocel your right but, to be honest I feel like most Incels kind of figured that out in their early teens or wtv.

It's not really possible to socialize with people across an IQ gap larger than 30 points. You're smart and they're dumb. Case closed. Nothing to be done here.

An experience with normies that I've had in the past is that they'll act suprised when you know basic stuff. You could mention a basic historical fact and they'll say "how do you know that" as if you're mind is supposed to be occupied with nothing but pointless bullshit all the time.
I'm not suprised when they were fooled by Covid and the Ukraine stuff because they are so low-information they believe anything coming from a TV.

It's not really possible to socialize with people across an IQ gap larger than 30 points. You're smart and they're dumb. Case closed. Nothing to be done here.
:bigbrain: