Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are enraging

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I try to ignore them as much as possible, but sometimes you are forced to hear the garbage they spew from their mouth and it is utterly insufferable. I legit don’t know how the hell normies can stand each other. Half the time they are either saying something stupid as fuck, and whenever they try to sound intelligent or smart/“deep”, it is so embarrassingly clueless and surface level/completely missing the larger picture of any context they decide to spew trash on. It seems that, the dumber and less they know about anything, the more convinced they are they are right. there is literally probably nothing funnier than hearing them try to discuss anything because it’s blatant they know literally nothing besides what they heard on the news or on Twitter.

I legitimately think having to interact with normies is torture on every level

Hey guys look at this bitch on my snap! She trollin!

I try to ignore them as much as possible, but sometimes you are forced to hear the garbage they spew from their mouth and it is utterly insufferable. I legit don’t know how the hell normies can stand each other. Half the time they are either saying something stupid as fuck, and whenever they try to sound intelligent or smart/“deep”, it is so embarrassingly clueless and surface level/completely missing the larger picture of any context they decide to spew trash on. It seems that, the dumber and less they know about anything, the more convinced they are they are right. there is literally probably nothing funnier than hearing them try to discuss anything because it’s blatant they know literally nothing besides what they heard on the news or on Twitter.

I legitimately think having to interact with normies is torture on every level
Name checks out, that is the only option.

Normies are dumb. Its like theyre walking through a fog.

normies are incredibly stupid untermensch but i never hear them trying to sound smart. it's like all the normies i know are not even conscious of how low sentient they are so all they ever talk about is their gfs or what they do for work etc.