Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies are slaying trannies

C

Confidencel

Banned
-
A few years ago there was a tranny that tried to rape my friend and then me. Luckily I found out from my friend that it was a tranny. I didn't know but "she" was ugly (duh) so I wouldn't have fucked "her" anyway even if "she" really tried getting onto me. My friend did make out with it though JFL.

Anyway, it added me on snapchat and kept begging me to go out with it. I refused and then it kept posting snaps of it in bed with different guys, some decent looking HTNs there too kek.
Now it's dating some LTN for the last year and a half.
Brutal shit. Most normies are legit faggots. Get 'em drunk enough and they'll fuck trannies.

I feel like Half of the trannies who are dating men Are a result of Inceldom And not being able to get a real women lmao

What a crazy story

i dont bother with them. women seem to love them because they think they are safe, oh boy they are dangerous

Sorry boyo, are you implying sub 6 males are entitled to sex with BIOLOGICAL women? I think you should come with me incel. :feelsbaton:

Last edited:
Which women? :dafuckfeels:
the whole trans thing was the final straw that push to realize that women are incapable of thought.
i mean look at the whole nonbinary thing, its just narcissism

I did a bit of an experiment. I tried to see if i could get any trans girls. The result was it seems
many were chad only. So I wonder how you got this trans to speak to you? If women were to
blame for chadsexuality, then why does it also happen across trans as well?

Simply the answer is the environment is to blame.

I did a bit of an experiment. I tried to see if i could get any trans girls. The result was it seems
many were chad only. So I wonder how you got this trans to speak to you? If women were to
blame for chadsexuality, then why does it also happen across trans as well?

Simply the answer is the environment is to blame.
Chad is an indian cope. Neither trannies or women are chad only.

A few years ago there was a tranny that tried to rape my friend and then me. Luckily I found out from my friend that it was a tranny. I didn't know but "she" was ugly (duh) so I wouldn't have fucked "her" anyway even if "she" really tried getting onto me. My friend did make out with it though JFL.

Anyway, it added me on snapchat and kept begging me to go out with it. I refused and then it kept posting snaps of it in bed with different guys, some decent looking HTNs there too kek.
Now it's dating some LTN for the last year and a half.
Brutal shit. Most normies are legit faggots. Get 'em drunk enough and they'll fuck trannies.
Incel trait: frankentroons have more sex than you

Men are low t and foid's standards are so high that fat foids only want a gymcel not a fat man.

Let it sink in what this means. It's normalized now that men in prison turn "prison gay". What does it say about society when free men are turning gay from lack of pussy?