Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies don't actually give a shit about "helping" you.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
This isnt' news, but whenever I encounter a normie online that tries to give me "advice" I notice that it's always done with a tone of spite. They always trot out their mindless platitudes not with the intention on helping, but with the intent on shutting you up because your viewpoint disrupts their fallacious just world fantasy. These people are like Cipher from the Matrix, they're content in "La La land" where looks don't matter, and p********** attracts women instead of physical looks and will go to great lengths to protect their fantasy.

For example, I, a proud gymcel, train more often and, as a result, am in better shape than most any normie I confront online, and yet that doesn't stop them from saying such things as, "Start working out and stop whining, fag." This is probably coming from some overweight, pasty-faced faggot who doesn't actually give a shit about your physical fitness and health, and just wants to police you as cucks tend to do.

Normies don't actually give a shit about helping you, and they use their platitudes as a defense mechanism to protect themselves and their fantasy world. When they give their "advice" they don't do it with the intent on helping you, they do it with the intent on silencing you.

Fuck normies, cucks and foids.

Looks matter. THIS is reality.

Normies don't actually give a shit about helping you, and they use their platitudes as a defense mechanism to protect themselves and their fantasy world. When they give their "advice" they don't do it with the intent on helping you, they do it with the intent on silencing you.
And also for the purpose to talk shit on you and have you second guessing yourself and looking like a socially awkward fool as a result. It boosts their ego.

Not only their advice is useless, but it is also harmful. I noticed most normie advice is on the lines of "stop thinking about it" and "we must teach children that it's ok to live alone", this is clearly aimed at making us mindless drones that work and pay taxes without getting nothing in return.

Normies only see us as subhumans to be exploited, that's why we must resist and spread the blackpill

Not only their advice is useless, but it is also harmful. I noticed most normie advice is on the lines of "stop thinking about it" and "we must teach children that it's ok to live alone", this is clearly aimed at making us mindless drones that work and pay taxes without getting nothing in return.

Normies only see us as subhumans to be exploited, that's why we must resist and spread the blackpill
I compared blue-pilled normies to Cipher, when really they're more like really, really weak Agent Smiths. They spout their platitudes and delusions to gaslight you and get you to fall in line. They're completely fine with the system the way it is. Chad fucks all the women, they provide money and security to foids and they attribute Chad's success with women to his "game" or "p**********".

Harmful doesn't even begin to describe what they do and yes, the black pill keeps us grounded in the truth: success with foids is entirely due to genetic makeup.

Seriously, anyone who tells ou that "sex isn't important" or "don't think about it" shoudln't be taken seroiusly in the slightest. JFL.

They'd rather point and laugh then actually care about us

Chads are the worst

Totally agree. Even when it's stuff like money making/entrepreneurship, programming or some other shit. Fields where advice should be specific and helpful. And yet even there it's all just a bunch of vague bullshit or platitudes or just motivational bullshit.

This isnt' news, but whenever I encounter a normie online that tries to give me "advice" I notice that it's always done with a tone of spite. They always trot out their mindless platitudes not with the intention on helping, but with the intent on shutting you up because your viewpoint disrupts their fallacious just world fantasy. These people are like Cipher from the Matrix, they're content in "La La land" where looks don't matter, and p********** attracts women instead of physical looks and will go to great lengths to protect their fantasy.

For example, I, a proud gymcel, train more often and, as a result, am in better shape than most any normie I confront online, and yet that doesn't stop them from saying such things as, "Start working out and stop whining, fag." This is probably coming from some overweight, pasty-faced faggot who doesn't actually give a shit about your physical fitness and health, and just wants to police you as cucks tend to do.

Fuck normies, cucks and foids.

Looks matter. THIS is reality.
Yep. They can't handle reality, they want to gaslight your views of reality, and they want to pad their stupid fucking egos.

They just constantly gaslight you.

Water is wet.

Normies are the worst

Exactly. They don’t care about your happiness. We as humans are selfish.