Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies hate me because I idar a lot

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
I rarely leave my basement and got no social media.I’m a complete true cel and it’s over for me.

I rarely leave my basement and got no social media.I’m a complete true cel and it’s over for me.
i have been leaving my room a lot for food.

i have been leaving my room a lot for food.
Going outside and having a social media containing pictures with normies is proof that you’re normal.

Going outside and having a social media containing pictures with normies is proof that you’re normal.
u never food cope? and yeah i dont have social media.

i thrive in wagie tears

"no! You should wage slave so your tax dollars support fat single moms!:soy:"

I no longer eat outside. I’m too ugly
cmon man normies have harrased me but i dont let them forbid me from going out to get a bite to eat.

I used to hate people who LDAR too. Now I don't even blame them

Why did you hate them ?
I was just redpilled. "Muhhh they gave up on life what losers. Fucking pathetic." Now I don't blame them, actually I respect them for refusing to comply with this fucked up system

Same, i can see visible disgust and even cashiers are hostile. I make wagies ragie. Yes wagecuck I'd like fries with rhst