Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normies say that even if we cant get a gf, we can always be friends with a female

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: There is no such thing as a straight male being friends with a straight woman, and even if there was such a thing, ugly males wouldnt even be able to befriend a female because they wouldnt fit the criteria.

Females always want AT LEAST an average male to be around (chadlite/ chad preferred), to be seen in public with, they would rather kill themselves then let society see them outside with an ugly male.

The only "friend" situation that works is a gay guy and a female, as the guy has no interest in her and has similar tastes in interests and hobbies and views as her so they both can continue in their degenerate doings together

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: There is no such thing as a straight male being friends with a straight woman, and even if there was such a thing, ugly males wouldnt even be able to befriend a female because they wouldnt fit the criteria.

Females always want AT LEAST an average male to be around (chadlite/ chad preferred), to be seen in public with, they would rather kill themselves then let society see them outside with an ugly male.

The only "friend" situation that works is a gay guy and a female, as the guy has no interest in her and has similar tastes in interests and hobbies and views as her so they both can continue in their degenerate doings together
Only faggots befriend with femoids.
You see it all the time, since they share the same demeanor.
Sissy, arrogant cocksuckers.

Only if that female helps to search for cute adorable lolis

If a female would ever choose an ugly man to be her bff it had to be a literally deformed one. So everyone would automatically know that they are not dating and it's a great way for her to virtue signal.

Just be a cuck bro , its that easy bro
JFL @ thinking like this tbh, fucking weirdos.

This is what I would do

Platonic opposite sex relationships are the dumbest thing ever

I would rather always be alone than being an emotion tampon for Chad's toilet.

Just get led on by a manipulative foid, do beta service for her, and get nothing in return but unreleased sexual tension and heartbreak.

E A S Y

Last edited:
Personally, I can’t.

I don’t like foid’s companionship.

If a female would ever choose an ugly man to be her bff it had to be a literally deformed one. So everyone would automatically know that they are not dating and it's a great way for her to virtue signal.
true, but will never happen because women are cunts

I fucking hate when they say this shit. A one-sided friendshit with a whore is NOTHING compared to an actual sexual/romantic relationship. Normies and foids need to fuck off with their bullshit. They just want us to get no affection and to continue to rot while being attention slaves. Fuck that!

Last edited:
Friend is just a nicer word for cuck. No real friendship can exist between males and females.

Having to listen to her crap while Chad gets to fuck her. No thanks

Three groups can't:

Truecels - So ugly that women want nothing to do with them.

Spergcels - So socially inept/"creepy"/etc. that women want nothing to do with them.

Failed normie mentalcels - Women don't categorize them in the "friend" lane. They're seen as potential fucks. And when they fail to close the deal due to social problems (anxiety, etc.), women are just disappointed and disgusted that they were ever attracted to the guy. End result is wanting nothing to do with them.

Funny thing is like 80% of fucking incels probably fall in one of the above categories. The nice guy beta blue ball cuck is not the majority share of the incel population. They will eventually get laid as betabux anyway, so they are half not actually one of us to begin with.

Last edited:
I never wanted femalw friends anyway

Why would i want that. I want to fuck women not hear them complain about how Chad pumped and dumped them.

Last edited:
And why the fuck would I want to be friend with a useless hole?

i used to be very friendly with females as i was growing up. i just always gravitated more towards females and had more in common with girls than boys. this backfired as through much of my years a lot of these girls thought i was gay. didn't help that i looked like a faggot plus i confused "shoulder to cry on" type guys as the sure way to get pussy so i became that. and waited and waited and waited. and it just never happened.

being friends with a female when you can't get a girlfriend is the worst possible thing you could ever do because whoever she is or however she looks you are going to fall in love with her and want to fuck her. and she will never look at you like that. and it either comes down to ending the relationship after many years so you can move on or getting a restraining order placed on you because you tried to rape her

why torture yourself