Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Not all men"

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
How do You dare say negative proactivity is only done by 0,001% of the men and that 99.9% of the times men do positive pro activity tow[UWSL]ard women? [/UWSL]

[UWSL]how do You dare preventing me from telling my simplicistic misandrist version of the story? [/UWSL]

[UWSL]By the way You showed me studies proving not 0,001% of the women but kinda like 95% of them are hypergamous, Chad chasing, bad guys loving who only want to use good guys as providers? You know women are not a monolith, right? You know not all women right? [/UWSL]

"All men" that are chosen by females, not all men. If a woman choose a good boy and not use him how bank and white knight, she should see something that is good in this man and starting relationship.

Ahahahhaha it's not true, woman know personalities and rejected goodboy to chose man that fight with her.
But it's ok, the badboy will give her some that she deserves :feelsLSD:

Women are always right and no one cares for men's problems. Reality doesnt matter to society.