Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion not attracted to stacys

SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
I can acknowledge that they are attractive but not actually be attracted to them.

I wouldn't say i'm not attracted to stacys, but I am much more attracted to "normal" looking foids. I can not fucking stand the lip fillers and the fake eyelashes and the fucking foundation that makes their face a different color from the rest of their body

In my area, 90% of foids 16-26 are attractive

Depends on the stacy.

i understand.the higher in the looks scae they are,the harder it is to imagine anything(even if it's just a simple conversation).it's as if we are from two completely different worlds who can never co-exist.

Keep telling yourself that maybe you might believe.

I can acknowledge that they are attractive but not actually be attracted to them.
Unironically this, when you mean big-boobed, tall, blonde and tanned-skinned gymrats with Stacy. I unironically like (conventionally) worse-looking women more and also couldn't do anything to do with athletic/active women because I have nothing in common with them, especially if they are outgoing and want to visit parties/exotic places, because I have no energy for that.

i understand.the higher in the looks scae they are,the harder it is to imagine anything(even if it's just a simple conversation).it's as if we are from two completely different worlds who can never co-exist.
cope
even with a 2/10 deformed aboriginal woman, i still can't see myself as talking to her. Because she has an SMV that is infinite, plus she would never even look my way

19079.jpg

You're attracted to them, even if you don't want to admit it. You're literally programmed to be

cOpE bRo yOu dO lIkE sUpEr AtTrAcTiVE wOmEn

I sAiD sO

Last edited:
cope
even with a 2/10 deformed aboriginal woman, i still can't see myself as talking to her. Because she has an SMV that is infinite, plus she would never even look my way
each one,each one.what can i say.

In my area, 90% of foids 16-26 are attractive
Truecel trait: As time goes on, you find s greater and greater percentage of women around you attractive.

exactly, like obviously i like them just i would rather go with a beck or lower
I get your post. You arent saying super attractive women are ugly or that you wouldnt fuck one if they offered, you're just saying in general you see them as overrated, and beckys or lower offer more benefits.

Its not hard to see that. Personally i rape whatever touches my forest regional line.

Truecel trait: As time goes on, you find s greater and greater percentage of women around you attractive.
Not me tbh, qt prime tomboy/prime stacy or nothing at all. I won't give attention or worship gross roasties thots who took hundreds of dicks.

absolute subhumanity pill

this thread hurts my brain

What a faggot
I mean, he wants to fuck them, but he can't.
He is trying to forget his masculinity so that he can't seethe anymore.
Acting like faggot doesn't really mean they are faggots, it's only a disability to get foids.

I wouldn't say i'm not attracted to stacys, but I am much more attracted to "normal" looking foids. I can not fucking stand the lip fillers and the fake eyelashes and the fucking foundation that makes their face a different color from the rest of their body
What about true stacies? Ones that are naturally good looking without fake up. Tbh I never seen one myself but probably exist somewhere.

What about true stacies? Ones that are naturally good looking without fake up. Tbh I never seen one myself but probably exist somewhere.
The stereotype of a stacy is that fake look anyway. All women have fucked up skin cuz the chemicals in makeup they put on everyday. Plus seemingly, no women have natural eyelashes. I mog most women in eyelash lenght. This is a natural looking stacy
9cee7413030fd5d4e2bcbe3e670dbbc9.jpg

The stereotype of a stacy is that fake look anyway. All women have fucked up skin cuz the chemicals in makeup they put on everyday. Plus seemingly, no women have natural eyelashes. I mog most women in eyelash lenght. This is a natural looking stacy
9cee7413030fd5d4e2bcbe3e670dbbc9.jpg
This one would need make for sure to even be in stacy category tbh. Unless you mean this is your ideal of a stacy. I am sure a stacy that exhibits symmetrical and thin/delicate features without makeup exists somewhere but I don’t have a good example.

Thats not a real stacy. It's a becky (or below) with fake up.