Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Not defending the toilet but cuck deserved this for being such a cuck and not going ER and mangling her

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

Why do all soyboys look like this?

looks fabricated

looks staged

This thing is staged- this guy was famous on YouTube a few years back, since he would always stage some sort of incident of his family(usually his dad) getting pissed at him for gaming & smashing it up.

even so F for the 10 grand TV
This is why I hate women. I was abused by these things my whole life. And they think I'm a loser because none of them want to have sex with me. I hope the Muslims take over and enslave. These bitche spent so much money defending American freedom from these terrorists. When all we were doing is building up situations. Which would lead to tragedies like the one in this video? I'm sick and tired of it. All Islam is right about women.

This thing is staged- this guy was famous on YouTube a few years back, since he would always stage some sort of incident of his family(usually his dad) getting pissed at him for gaming & smashing it up.
God damn I am fucking retard for falling for basic shit :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Totally real, therefore, totally worth bringing it up and talking about it like it is.

Like JBW? :feelsEhh:
I am going to leave to the fact that If I had been white I wouldn't have made an account in here to begin with (notwithstanding my other ugly aspects like being fat, balding, short and with severe acne) (at least I could score a brown chick in my place)