Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not even single mom landwhales want me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
At my building, there are like 5 single moms, one of them is the ugliest landwhale you can imagine and all of them treat me like garbage. Whenever they see me they look at me like if i was a rat. The few times one of them has talked to me was to bitch at me for not locking the entrance door when I get in, or for throwing some paper trash on the stairs, or to ask me if I saw one of their whore daughters at the grocery store by any chance, shit like that. Even if I wanted to betabux it'd be over for me cause I'm too ugly, even for one ugly single mom roastie.

At my building, there are like 5 single moms, one of them is the ugliest landwhale you can imagine and all of them treat me like garbage. Whenever they see me they look at me like if i was a rat. The few times one of them has talked to me was to bitch at me for not locking the entrance door when I get in, or for throwing some paper trash on the stairs, or to ask me if I saw one of their whore daughters at the grocery store by any chance, shit like that. Even if I wanted to betabux it'd be over for me cause I'm too ugly, even for one ugly single mom roastie.
dont worry , better incel than beta buxxx

I got rejected by a tranny once

I was fucking horny man, inceldom pushes you to limits unknown
You aren't alone. I did the same and got the same result. Wouldn't be surprised if others did too.

All of them want chad the hypeegamy is that bad

Not even disabled abo grannies want me

I wish i had the same self esteem as a roastie

The wall and the idea single moms will want us after chad no longer wants them is such a big cope. We will never have a "turn" for used up pussy. It truly never began for us.

welcome to my world youngcel

I was fucking horny man, inceldom pushes you to limits unknown
I know that feel bro
The wall and the idea single moms will want us after chad no longer wants them is such a big cope. We will never have a "turn" for used up pussy. It truly never began for us.
I think the same bro

Last edited: