Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not sure if chad worship but...

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I really admire talented athletes. I don't think it's chad worship even tho it's about genetics because it's regardless of looks, these guys are doing something impressive with their body, chad just has to stay still and doesn't have to do anything to get everything.
I was watching UFC last night and this guy just became champion.

6' 4", 220lbs(fights at 185), 79 in reach. Was an alcoholic until 21 years old when he decided to become a kickboxer and quickly became national champion then world champion, went to mma and in only 4 fights in the UFC became the champion.
Obviously he was super blessed with genetics but I honestly admire him, I've seen incels saying watching sports is chad worship but this guy worked hard unlike meeks, also used his gift to show the peak of human potential.

You can draw inspiration from people, it’s not that cringe

Adesanya lost Jfl at that not entertaining nog

Adesanya lost Jfl at that not entertaining nog
lifefuel, nigga just doing enough to not lose every single fight, even in this fight he just wanted to clinch in the end

Me too. I admire athletes because of their super specific abilities that are far beyond the comprehension of a normal person. I also admire the training aspect of it.

I really admire talented athletes. I don't think it's chad worship even tho it's about genetics because it's regardless of looks, these guys are doing something impressive with their body, chad just has to stay still and doesn't have to do anything to get everything.
I was watching UFC last night and this guy just became champion.
View attachment 675425
6' 4", 220lbs(fights at 185), 79 in reach. Was an alcoholic until 21 years old when he decided to become a kickboxer and quickly became national champion then world champion, went to mma and in only 4 fights in the UFC became the champion.
Obviously he was super blessed with genetics but I honestly admire him, I've seen incels saying watching sports is chad worship but this guy worked hard unlike meeks, also used his gift to show the peak of human potential.

Why the heck did you not even write the name of the athlete in the OP so we would know who it is?

Most athletes are just gymmaxxed tallfags, not Chads. But that’s actually enough to be a slayer. If you are rich and famous, you will live life on easy mode.

it's ok cuz they can have an ugly face and still mog at sports

Alex periera brutally fightmogged Israel adesanya

The fact that people like you OP need to be afraid of making basic observations of the superiority of individual males in order to not get banned speaks to the fact that thin skinned snowflakes have had too much influence on the rules here

Most athletes are just gymmaxxed tallfags, not Chads. But that’s actually enough to be a slayer. If you are rich and famous, you will live life on easy mode.
you're thinking of american sports, tons of soccer players are skinny and short, talent counts way more