Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Notes from the mental hospital. (a funny story)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Gay title i know
6 years ago i was locked up in a mental hospital for 2 months.
I met this guy, he was in his 60's (early). Nice dude. He loved philosophy and religion.
He was completely clean, he wasn't crazy or anything. BUT at that time he was locked up for 14 years. Guess why.

His wife told him, that she will divorce if he doesn't go to a mental hospital. (for whatever reason she made up...)
But if he goes in, then she will be waiting for him, and they will stay married.

Now he moved in to the hospital, AND, the bitch divorced :feelsclown:
Turns out the bitch was fucking the doctor's brother, and the doctor made the poor guy sign a document.
This document gave full control to the doctor over when can he leave the ward.
It was over for him.

NOTE:

you may think that if a patient is not sick than the doctors can't keep him in. ehe ehe :feelshaha:
Welcome to corrupt europe led by jews ehe :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also i'm writing this because the guy died 2 weeks ago in the mental hospital. I was told.

Be careful what you sign retards :feelsclown: maybe you are selling your future wife to be bred by niggers

:feelscomfy:

His wife told him, that she will divorce if he doesn't go to a mental hospital. (for whatever reason she made up...)
But if he goes in, then she will be waiting for him, and they will stay married.

Now he moved in to the hospital, AND, the bitch divorced :feelsclown:
Turns out the bitch was fucking the doctor's brother, and the doctor made the poor guy sign a document.
This document gave full control to the doctor over when can he leave the ward.
It was over for him.
do you need any more reasons to believe that foids are more evil than demons?

If he was in a mental hospital how do you know he didn't make the story up? I don't think they want to keep patients there for 14 years.

I myself was locked up for 4 months in a psychiatric asylum

If he was in a mental hospital how do you know he didn't make the story up? I don't think they want to keep patients there for 14 years.

I myself was locked up for 4 months in a psychiatric asylum
I talked to him daily for two months. I know he was clean.

As i said. His bitch started fucking the rich brother of the"Chief Medical Officer" or whatever that's called.
They can fuck you in the ass dry if they want and you even have to thank them. That's how corrupt this place is.

I talked to him daily for two months. I know he was clean.

As i said. His bitch started fucking the rich brother of the"Chief Medical Officer" or whatever that's called.
They can fuck you in the ass dry if they want and you even have to thank them. That's how corrupt this place is.
People can seem clean on the outside but have a single isolated delusion.

Having said that, your story is probably true because psychiatrists are sadistic. Though mostly they try to minimize their expenses so they let people go whenever it is possible