Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel nothing like laying under a car trying to fix your steering on a saturday

proudweeb

proudweeb

cadillac don nigga a real fuckin hustlER
finally got the steering wheel straight after like 8 attempts

loosen bolts (harder than it sounds) adjust linkage, tighten bolts, torque to 45 ft lbs

using a torque wrench sure is fun upside down, 40 ft lbs feels like 400

really doing anything laying underneath a car sucks

by the 3rd time doing this I could do it much faster, went from an hour to 10 minutes

finally got the steering wheel straight after like 8 attempts

loosen bolts (harder than it sounds) adjust linkage, tighten bolts, torque to 45 ft lbs

using a torque wrench sure is fun upside down, 40 ft lbs feels like 400

really doing anything laying underneath a car sucks

by the 3rd time doing this I could do it much faster, went from an hour to 10 minutes
A foid would never figure this out

Owning a Toyota saves you from those headaches.

bought a pile of shit at harbor freight and I was finally able to get it PERFECT. steers so nice now. Needed torque limiting extensions, a creeper, metric impact sockets, and a swivel adaptor. I never seem to have the right tool for the job

bought a pile of shit at harbor freight and I was finally able to get it PERFECT. steers so nice now. Needed torque limiting extensions, a creeper, metric impact sockets, and a swivel adaptor. I never seem to have the right tool for the job
ah yes

Harbor Freight. Haven't heard a name like that in a forum. :fuk:

Still need to adjust this, it's still not quite right lol

drove mostly straight on the way to my parent's house but have to hold the wheel right (i.e. need to adjust it left) on the way to work

its pretty easy to do now with the torque limiting extensions, impact, short sockets, and creeper (rollaround thing)

really need to get an alignment, good luck with that tire size, very few places could prob fit it :blackpill:

drove mostly straight on the way to my parent's house but have to hold the wheel right (i.e. need to adjust it left) on the way to work

its pretty easy to do now with the torque limiting extensions, impact, short sockets, and creeper (rollaround thing)

really need to get an alignment, good luck with that tire size, very few places could prob fit it :blackpill:
lol u rly went back to the thread

That sucks ass, dude. I hate being busy.

Lemme guess it’s a BMW

Least you can work on it yourself and save some money.
I’ve been trying to learn more so I can fix some things on the truck myself.
Big issue I find is parts most places don’t keep them in stock and need to order them and I’m never sure exactly what to buy.

Least you can work on it yourself and save some money.
I’ve been trying to learn more so I can fix some things on the truck myself.
Big issue I find is parts most places don’t keep them in stock and need to order them and I’m never sure exactly what to buy.
brutal working on a class 8 truck, my shit is tough enough, cant imagine the weight and bolt torque needed on a big rig

brutal working on a class 8 truck, my shit is tough enough, cant imagine the weight and bolt torque needed on a big rig
Can’t do most of that stuff on road. Equipment would weigh too much.
This weekend I was looking over it in preparation for dot extortion week.
Pulled all the wheel covers off found some of my valve extenders were worn.
Can’t find any within 50 miles of me.