[RageFuel] [NSFW] Foids are now Gods on earth. This is what happens when you abandon all religious values.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
From here (Braincels OP)

First click on this link (NSFW - PROCEED WITH CAUTION [ATTATCHED IMAGES IN SPOILER BELOW]: https://www.loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-shit-cookies/

Now let's do some calculations:

1. She sells a single piece of shit cookies at 19.99$ (I guess that's USD)

2. At 5.94$ you can get a pack of 52 chocolate chip cookies: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-52-ct-36-oz/40170273

3. Each of those shit cookies takes 2 cookies, so she can make 26 shit cookies with one pack.

4. Let's assume she ate a 2 burritos from chipotle on the other day and she can make 26 shit cookies from the fresh morning shit. Two burritos will cost around 20$.

5. So her total cost is like 26$

6. She sells 26 shit cookies at 26 x 19.99 = 519.74$ ~ 520$

7. Her gross revenue is 520$ - 26$ = 494$ without the shipping cost.

8. Yup, her ass is a literal money printing machine. I have some technical questions:

1. Can shit be a "taxable" product/item?

2. If not, how does she pay the tax?
Screenshot_20190911-134001_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190911-134029_Chrome.jpg

600.png

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Gross revenue :feelskek:

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
My god is cute adorable loli waifu of culture, and femoids are devils

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
LMAO
WTF
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Verified Giga Cuck.
Beyond disgusting.
Just absolutely foul to the core.

Screenshot_20190911-135320_Chrome.jpg

FOIDS

ARE

TREATED

AS

GODS

Screenshot_20190911-135231_Chrome.jpg

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Women have it easier than tutorial mode

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
There is an even worse one than the one they used.

Buying her shit pure

is $84.99 with 31 reviews, let us just used the 31 confirmed sales

84.99 x 31 = 2634.69

2634.69 + the 494 from braincels = 3128.69

This hole has made at least 3100 from this, and that is only from 2 products, with the number calculated from confirmed sales (Reviews). Some time I am going to go through her entire site and work out how much money she has made from simply performing an everyday bodily function.

Living as a foid = just exist

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Cybercel, Outcastcel, Retro Gamercel
-
View attachment 148494

FOIDS

ARE

TREATED

AS

GODS

No way....
No way in helll...
> Questions whats the meaning of existence.
My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us
Lucifer was right for hating humans.
Fuck mankind.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

NoFap paused; NoCaffeine; int. fasting paused
-
Oven for many men.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Legend
-
This is just one isolated event not all femoids and normies are like this and it does not represent society as a whole. Going ER is NOT the answer.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
Fuck fuck fuck fuck this . it is not normal. Burn the west. I hate

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
This is an old post but I didn’t know @chudur-budur made it

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Wizard"
-
WHO TAKES LIFE SERIOUS AT THIS POINT HAS DEMENTIA

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
@Blacktarpill get the truck man, we've to go on a mission.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Wizard"
-
Oven for many men.
for all, even chads cant sell their shit
This is just one isolated event not all femoids and normies are like this and it does not represent society as a whole. Going ER is NOT the answer.
cucked af , belle delphine was another example , softer but the same concept with her bathwater , woman can do anything for money at this point

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
for all, even chads cant sell their shit

cucked af , belle delphine was another example , softer but the same concept with her bathwater , woman can do anything for money at this point
I can guarantee you one of the 99 cucks currently viewing this thread are the same type of fool to purchase this shit.

Gas them all (in GTA v).

PollockCel

PollockCel

Please do not gaslight me
-
kill the bitch and the cucks, this is disgusting
tenor (2).gif

masterwizard

masterwizard

Admiral
-
Its a chicken and egg situation. Are the men the cause or result of this problem?

Men only became this bad due to hypergamy and resorting to ridiculous niche copes to get female attention. But in doing so they have only hastened and worsened the situation.

Which came first?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
This is just hardcore paraphilia, mental illness

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Its a chicken and egg situation. Are the men the cause or result of this problem?

Men only became this bad due to hypergamy and resorting to ridiculous niche copes to get female attention. But in doing so they have only hastened and worsened the situation.

Which came first?
High IQ. I would say men enabled this.
@chudur-budur is that your reddit account which I linked in OP?
Yup, that's my cuckkit account.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
S

ShyManlet

Officer
-

Which came first?
Lol who do you think give women rights? Its always been cucks fault
Foid have no power on their own, and men are suppose to keep them in line and protect our interest.. somewhere down the line the men failed, and keep failing now here we are

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Those cookies taste like shit!

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Please tell me people aren’t actually eating those.

Speedloader

Speedloader

I want to burp
-
I just want to line up all these cucks (and foid) against a wall and mow them down with browning m2

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

-
See the reviews in the link in OP. I added a few ITT
My brain literally cannot accept this Im just gonna try and forget all of this happened..

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
Madness, and this is just the beginning.

C

changeiscoming

Recruit
-
I always wonder what kind of person would be the one that buys a shit filled cookie to eat it. Like can you imagine knowing something like that for someone? You got a friend and sometimes he buys A SHIT FILLED COOKIE and eats it. And he has shit in between his teeth after. And his breath smells of literal shit. So he eats the cookie and lays on his sofa to enjoy the endorphins rush through his brain. Just chills there with shit in his mouth. So he brushes his teeth several hours later and brushes the shit with his toothbrush and now he has small particles of shit lodged in the brush bristles.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Old news but a lot of the yung’ins probably haven’t seen it.
Based

wizardcel

wizardcel

transager, lolicon and anti aoc advocate
-
Isn't this illegal? I thought there was a law against food tempering.

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
Please tell me people aren’t actually eating those.
Luis (verified owner) – March 30, 2016:

Received my product in a week, very discreet, and when i opened my package her radiance poured out, the smell instantly made me hard. I will enjoy eating this for dessert tonight!

Elvinbob (verified owner) – May 9, 2016:

I just receive it today and believe thats truly divine!!! The flavours of choco, sweet and shit are perfect combo :). Love Rachelle you are sublime, superb and everything from you is so good. I recommend others to purchase these marvelous cookies. <3

mykeypoo (verified owner) – June 28, 2016:

I’ve read the reviews on the other products as well as this one and mention of the fragrance caught my attention. Well I must say, Rachelle’s aroma is very intoxicating. Sublime and perversely arousing. The sweetness of the chocolate mixes so well with the sweetness of her chocolate it’s outstanding. I wondered if I would be able to actually consume such a naughty treat. I devoured and fully enjoyed it. Thank you for being such a giving person.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

-
Luis (verified owner) – March 30, 2016:

Received my product in a week, very discreet, and when i opened my package her radiance poured out, the smell instantly made me hard. I will enjoy eating this for dessert tonight!

Elvinbob (verified owner) – May 9, 2016:

I just receive it today and believe thats truly divine!!! The flavours of choco, sweet and shit are perfect combo :). Love Rachelle you are sublime, superb and everything from you is so good. I recommend others to purchase these marvelous cookies. <3

mykeypoo (verified owner) – June 28, 2016:

I’ve read the reviews on the other products as well as this one and mention of the fragrance caught my attention. Well I must say, Rachelle’s aroma is very intoxicating. Sublime and perversely arousing. The sweetness of the chocolate mixes so well with the sweetness of her chocolate it’s outstanding. I wondered if I would be able to actually consume such a naughty treat. I devoured and fully enjoyed it. Thank you for being such a giving person.
The west is the modern day say Soddom...
The people that eat this probably get sick.
True.

Edit:
The crazy part is, it ain’t just rich sickos doing this

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
1568247372863.png

She's selling straight up shits in a vacuum sealed bag for $84.99+shipping...
That's more than someone makes in a day on minimum wage for just taking a dump.
The amount of money a foid can make for simply existing while not being fat is staggering...
JFL at conservacucks telling NEETcels to go work minimum wage while this bitch isn't getting a visit from the IRS...

I

Inceljoe

Recruit
-
Thats what happends when u abandon religious values yes, why do u think we had them from the first place?

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
Cuck world