Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [NSFW] Grannies have better body than their faces

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Will you ascend with this granny?

• Of fucking course! Any time of the day!!!

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • No! Fuck off!!! (I'm a volcel)

Votes: 31 50.0%

• Total voters
i expect nothing less from chudur-budur
557890513038999572.gif

That's not a good granny body. Her face also looks like Gordon Ramses.

I'm a begger, so I don't choose. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
her pussy looks nice tbh shaved
legit tbh ngl
I won't count it as ascending for me but I definitely won't reject such a granny.
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I will be honest here man, I'm so sex starved that I'd fuck her ngl, won't kiss her ofcourse but still would have PIV, I'm highT virgin man, what do you expect ?

Also

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :feelsrope:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
this thread goes on to show that 50% of this forum is filled with fakecels.If you are not this desperate for a foid then you are a deluded incel or a fakecel.

Do you have any idea how many cocks have been up there

She swam through the sea of cocks ...

VHti0FY.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't
full

"The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement. " -Benjamin Franklin

I came in here to reference Benjamin Franklin but you beat me to it. But it took 21 posts for someone to bring him up, and that's a shame.

I came in here to reference Benjamin Franklin but you beat me to it. But it took 21 posts for someone to bring him up, and that's a shame.
he is the first person I think of when I think of old granny fuckers.

His advice about granny fucking was specifically for young men, I heard. That if they couldn't find any women their age who were willing, old women were just as good, save for the face.

BF was a grannymaxxer, that's great, damn ... fuck.

His advice about granny fucking was specifically for young men, I heard. That if they couldn't find any women their age who were willing, old women were just as good, save for the face.
its not bad advice tbh. Old women tend to be thirty as fuck since the go through menopause (making them high T) while males their age don't want to fuck them + have lower sex drives.

Great minds think alike. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dab::dab::dab::dab:
its not bad advice tbh. Old women tend to be thirty as fuck since the go through menopause (making them high T) while males their age don't want to fuck them + have lower sex drives.
High IQ post.

A granny is not a man, they are women with wrinkly pussy lips and saggy boobs.

It has nothing to do with faggotry.

LowIQ post.

rather fuck a fat chick any time

rather fuck a fat chick any time

HighIQ post. Either granny or fatty, nothing else. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

giphy.gif

ngl, would feel fucking good to nut inside her mouth and pussy. :feelsEhh:

looks better than me JFL

First word of the thread title and I already know I'm in for a @chudur-budur thread :feelsPop::feelsYall:

Unlike repulsion for landwhales, repulsion for grannies is rational. The extreme wrinklage and lack of periods is literally natures way of saying not fit for your dick. Being into grannys in fact is arguably a mental illness.

To the guys who said you would fuck this old lady when did you hit rock bottom

Her body isn't even that bad for his age :dafuckfeels:

To the guys who said you would fuck this old lady when did you hit rock bottom

We lived our entire lives in the rock bottom, we are the creatures of the netherworld.

That guy mogs every non fakecel on the forum...

This is why we need to rise up.

Yea he mogs me to 11th realm of hell and back.
Imagine if he didn't get paid to do that...

He probably posts on IT with "I'm what incels call a chad"...

wtf. and they say we have high standard jfl :feelskek:

Inb4 OP is actually a 90 year old guy going for 85 year old chicks

rather fuck a piece of sandpaper than some old granny