Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [NSFW/Violent][Based][Kekfuel]Christchurch DOOM Edit.

most people's ISIS phase ended a long time ago. Are you like a teenager or something ? ISIS is based until they take control over your city and then behead you for not having a beard or eating during ramadan. :lul:
ISIS was fucking retarded & a Psy-Op like Azov is; no true Muslim supports them.

My friend @MiSKiRaT who is an actual Saudi & Native Arab said so.
Man u muslim larpers are honestly pathetic. Half of you larpers here are not even real muslims but say shit for the shock value.
Many of them have never read the Koran, they just think it's a good religion because it oppresses women & also hates Jews.

The two good things about it are Sharia, and I also think it requires the rich to pay some kind of "tax" just for being rich to help the poor.
Honestly same goes for dark aurelius imagine a grown ass adult man LARPing as a devoted muslim but in reality he did not grow up in a muslim household, probably does not know how to pray properly.
I think he just likes it for the fact it's "anti-women" & "anti-Jew" mainly; I don't think he actually believes.
If an actual muslim saw you they would behead you for making fun of their religion.
Kek.

Muslims take their religion very seriously, it seems the average Muslim would be considered quite "devout" to the eyes of the average Christian tbh.

Makes threads about white supremacits killing people and says I didn't instigated anything. The mental dissonance is astonishing.
I was sharing a meme you fucking idiot: This isn't one of my threads about racial science/realism.
We all know who makes threads about JBB and muh BBC.
Oh yeah, not like tons of others have posted BBC-worship threads amidst my one thread talking about how more BMWF couples exist as opposed to WMBF.
Did you even read the studies and corresponding studies retard? And the researcher's comment. Pictures aren't evidence retard. How many do I have to tell you that?
I did look at them, and the graphs depicted what they found in the studies.
I gave you evidence whilst you just post pictures.
The pictures themselves are graphs that contain evidence in it, it's just a simplified way of showing the findings.

Muh huh, they are bad because I made an ugly wojak of them (fakecel behaviour).
I didnt make it you idiot, I found it online.

And no, it's the soyjak as a muslim being portrayed as a fucking idiot.

And agin, crating an argument of "muh fakecel" just to try & discredit my point.
Migration is a punishment for the West for bombing Muslim countries, it's only after that, that bulks of migration that started.
You do realize the average citizen in the West has just been manipulated & in reality, most of them opposed war?

Again, it was all planned, organized, etc. so that this would happen.
The "men" in your society that aren't trans,
Oh yeah, not like transgenderism has increased.
they literally lust over their women eloping with burly black men.
Projection.
You stay on the computer typing TND and blaming Jews while failing to recognise the internal problem (your own cuckoldry).
I have pointed out the issues Whites have, and why we need to fix them that's all.

And yes, Jews are a big part of the blame.

ISIS was fucking retarded & a Psy-Op like Azov is; no true Muslim supports them.
not really a psyop considering that a lot of people got radicalized over ISIS and went on their way to kill innocent europeans
My friend @MiSKiRaT who is an actual Saudi & Native Arab said so.

Many of them have never read the Koran, they just think it's a good religion because it oppresses women & also hates Jews.
99% of them have never read the Koran it's mostly retards unaware of the fact that if they sperged like this in front of a muslim he would behead him.
The two good things about it are Sharia, and I also think it requires the rich to pay some kind of "tax" just for being rich to help the poor.
still a primitive mongrel low iq religion. I don't see how a sane person would follow this shit.
I think he just likes it for the fact it's "anti-women" & "anti-Jew" mainly; I don't think he actually believes.
100% of the time.
Muslims take their religion very seriously, it seems the average Muslim would be considered quite "devout" to the eyes of the average Christian tbh.
They do because they're braindead retards who don't want to research about their shitty religion. There are so many things mentioned in the Koran that contradict. Also the Stone they kiss at Mecca they can easily find out whether its an asteroid, ancient stone or something else but it is prohibited to question anything in Islam. They are afraid of their religion turning out fake.

According to the Koran this stone fell from Jannah (heaven)

View attachment 1075384View attachment 1075386View attachment 1075389View attachment 1075391View attachment 1075394
nigger, nigger, nigger, Jews, Hitler, muh ancestors, White race, occasional incel post, alt-right, more alt-right, hitler, goyim, more alt-right, nigger, savages, nigger etc.
80% alt-right, 20% incel.
Even on the incel forum, you almost only post altright, just move to stormfront.
1. Half of those threads weren't even made by me.
2. Those are recent, and it's due to the fact that racebait has increased as of late.
3. One of them was talking about genetics, anthropology, etc. which is common anywhere online nowadays, and ties into the Blackpill. I see discussions on it constantly here.
4. I also spoke about LGBTQ+, which has a lot to do with Inceldom & can be attributed to it.
5. It was more than 20% Incel, more like 30-40%
6. The fact you even went out of your way for this jfl.

Last edited:
Ok retard I've already shut you up many times. Put an end to your SFcel copes. You wanna do it again waste my time and embrass yourself again.
Curryfaggot go take a shower first

Yeah that's what it is. Not the opening of our borders to let in retards like you, not the anti-whitism we see everywhere around us, not the censorship of all mainstream platforms for anyone who opposes immigration let alone someone who is unapologetically pro-white. No it's the echochambers, because with retarded sandniggers like you around to deboonk us all of us have changed our minds.
the audacity of @rope infinity ♾️ to even question anti-whitism jfl.

You literally go to Paris and all you see are muslims, curries and 10% whites. The mayor of london is also a curry. There is not a single native European who's playing for the national team in France because they don't want to promote white people anymore.

Most modern adverts are filled with propaganda promoting race mixing.

Do you remember when they murdered that little girl in France ? No media outlet covered it. Do you remember when they shot this sandnigger and every media covered it as quick as possible ?

NOO guys this is definitely not white genocide!

@DarkStarDown
3F2AEB5400000578 4403032 Ebba kerlund 11 was killed as she walked home from school a 37 149194
221019 lola daviet mb 1154 aaba9b
not even mentioned by the media and forgotten within days.

Download
George Floyd
meanwhile both of them had criminal records and were the lowest of the low and got immediately covered by the media. They labeled them as saints.

Maybe in an alternate world
I wish I was in an alternate world jfl
there would be less hostility, but not in this one where you post videos like that.
So I can’t share memes anymore?

And the hostility came when you labeled me & anyone who dares to be any different as “fakecels” which invalidates our experiences & is just a shitty way to make an argument
Sure, it was all planned like that, organized by (((them))) etc.
Water
so you should not be to blame. They why do you blame Muslims and blacks for it, if they have also fallen as part of the same conspiracy, and fight them.
Well for the fact that they are being used in order to try & destabilize White countries. Ideally, I would not want to fight them & would want to get rid of the Jews, but that’s not possible since it’s obvious they hate Whites

@Nograsscel all because you don’t agree with someone’s views doesn’t mean you need to call them fakecels & tell them to leave or invalidate their experiences. Don’t be an average 2024fag.

Had to use yandex to find this one, it's sped up but I think it makes it even funnier :feelskek: (i do not condone this video and i think the actions it does represent and makes a parody of is absolutely disgusting and tasteless)
replace the [dot] with . , i changed the link because i reckon the message would have to be approved by a moderator when sending a link

ifunny [dot] co/video/as-minecraft-christ-church-mosque-shooting-speedrun-2DSRpdVq7

:chad: :chad:

Muh huh, they are bad because I made an ugly wojak of them (fakecel behaviour). Migration is a punishment for the West for bombing Muslim countries, it's only after that, that bulks of migration that started. The "men" in your society that aren't trans, they literally lust over their women eloping with burly black men. You stay on the computer typing TND and blaming Jews while failing to recognise the internal problem (your own cuckoldry).

@ItsovERfucks Harris and klebold would have loved this :feelskek:

Based (in videogame ofc)

What was is this week? Perpetrators of some mass shooting identity was not exposed because they were niggers and Ann Coulter called it out
I wonder why they did that, not at all because whites have a history chimping out many times and started lynching blacks because one black person have committed a crime.
and then there was an AI chatbot that refused to display white people.
Oh yeah one AI chatbot didn't make white people's pictures that is oppression and anti whiteness and let's just forget hundreds of other chatbot which have no problem making such pictures. Let's mentally masturbate about anti-whitism and oppression, by one example.
I should really start making a fucking list because it is indeed hard to keep up with how much examples there are to give. Then again, you're just playing stupid pretending not to know so it would be a waste of time to show you that list.
Go on make a list, and then I'll show you the list of ethnic hate and racism towards ethnics and it would be real racism. That list is gonna be hundred times longer than whatever list you'll make.
Well because our countries are better and because they can and because they want to conquer. Whatever the case may be it's irrelevant, we don't want them here.
How did your countries become better? Where did they got the money and resources from? Then you shouldn't have destroyed and looted their countries.
Most historic leaders were pro-white, heck most great men in general were..
Which historical leaders are you talking about?
You don't think Hitler was the only one who didn't like niggers did you? Hahahahah
No, I know every politician was racist back then.
There's nothing that needs proving. It's all observable reality, that's why they censor us and don't debate us.
There have been many debates with white supremacists, what are you talking about?

It was not the ordinary people who died by the jihadists.
So all the CIA personnel and agents and military that participated, came from basements of elites right? Not from random suburbs. The soldiers that tortured prisoners in Abu Gharib, did at the orders of elite right not because they were psychopath SFcels who hated brown people.
Images   2024 02 28T143858438
Abu Ghraib prison abuse

Images   2024 02 28T143806853

I don't see whites chimping out, looting and burning cities in a huge pack. Not for the past 3 decades. They are civilized.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tnmlZ9bAsoc

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6VMmurww24

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5V6DKH3bw

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=Adi2i8qyerU&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dms-android-orange-pk-revc%26sca_esv%3D736f619aa13a6f3f%26q%3DG20%2BProtests%2B%282009%29%3A%26tbm%3Dvid%26source%3Dln&source_ve_path=MjgyNDAsMjgyNDAsMjgyNDAsMjgyNDAsMjg2NjY&feature=emb_logo

Ah yes the civilised whites, do you want more. And I haven't included many historical lynching done by whites.
This is because native European population is OLD. When the boomers die immigrants will inevitably replace whites because they have on average more than 2 kids.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1251600/population-of-europe-by-age/

https://www.statista.com/statistics...tatistic depicts the age,over 65 years of age.

Europe and Indian population statistics looks very similar. What are you on?
No one forced asians to move to white countries to get mogged by whites.
What it has to do with Asian population decreasing in their home country?
And also there are always going to be huge amount of asians. filipinos, indonesians breed like cockroaches too.
Who told you that/sources? Global fertility rates are dropping, nothing to do with great replacement
I don't get your point. Asians existence is not in danger they have no enemies in their countries waiting to cut their throat just because they're white.
It's not happening anywhere get out of your basement Inkwell. No one wants to kill you because you are white. If that's the case why haven't you or any other whitecels died yet at the hands of immigrants.
Where do you see the genocide ? I see a white genocide especially in all parts of Europe. Our enemies (brownoids) are taking our motherlands over.
"Enemies" jfl. No one is taking your land. And why are they in Europe in the first place, cause your countries destroyed and looted their countries.
How do you expect me to react to that ? You see your own people replaced by lower IQ, violent , primitive mongrels who are waiting the right time to kill us all and they will.
Come out of your delusions. Not every ethnic in Europe wants to kill.A single crime doesn't represent the whole ethnic groups. And 90% of Europe is white. Oh yes the primitive people, the same ones that build the first human civilization, while Europeans were living in huts.
They are waiting to replace us completely and then drown every native in blood just like how arabs did on their conquest.
Stop watching fear mongering media.

I was sharing a meme you fucking idiot: This isn't one of my threads about racial science/realism.
Ah yes, a meme of innocent people getting killed. And you are the first one that cries muh anti whitsim.
Oh yeah, not like tons of others have posted BBC-worship threads amidst my one thread talking about how more BMWF couples exist as opposed to WMBF.
Others aren't Sfcels, and still makes you a cuck who always thinks about BBC. Why are all SFcels obsessed with BBC? @lifefuel Look at the mental dissonance of this BBC obsessed cuck.
I did look at them, and the graphs depicted what they found in the studies.
Are you stupid or you don't know how to read research papers? none of the graphs were representing what was written in actual research papers and none of the research papers talked anything about race realism and racial superiority
The pictures themselves are graphs that contain evidence in it, it's just a simplified way of showing the findings.
None of the pictures showed what was written in actual research they just misrepresented the whole studies. Cause they know SFcels don't have the brain to read the actual studies and their corresponding studies.
Majority of scientific community agrees race isn't a biological fact.

the audacity of @rope infinity ♾️ to even question anti-whitism jfl.

You literally go to Paris and all you see are muslims, curries and 10% whites.
85% of France's population is white what are you on
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles...g to some estimates it,million or 1.7% of the
The mayor of london is also a curry.
80% of UK's population is white.
https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/national-and-regional-populations/population-of-england-and-wales/latest/#:~:text=The%202021%20Census%20data%20shows,other'%20ethnic%20group%20(6.2%25)
There is not a single native European who's playing for the national team in France because they don't want to promote white people anymore.
Or maybe because they are choosing people based on merit rather than race.
Most modern adverts are filled with propaganda promoting race mixing.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fRtf8q3NpQk

Which advert is promoting race mixing, none. The problem isn't race mixing for SFcels cause most of the ads had never promoted race mixing. The problem for SFcels is why are there black/ethnics in the adverts. They hate blacks and ethnics that much.
Do you remember when they murdered that little girl in France ? No media outlet covered it.
What are you talking about almost every outlet covered it.
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20221024-french-girl-12-laid-to-rest-after-evil-murder
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna5290
Do you remember when they shot this sandnigger and every media covered it as quick as possible ?
And so you remember how right-wing donated him 1 million euros cause he killed a ethnic. But the same right-wing didn't gave one penny to that girl. The problem isn't saving your country or race . All those SFcels just want to kill ethnics. If they really cares for such things they would give money to the girl's family.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th.../fundraiser-police-officer-killed-french-teen
NOO guys this is definitely not white genocide!
Yes there isn't.

Muh huh, they are bad because I made an ugly wojak of them (fakecel behaviour). Migration is a punishment for the West for bombing Muslim countries, it's only after that, that bulks of migration that started. The "men" in your society that aren't trans, they literally lust over their women eloping with burly black men. You stay on the computer typing TND and blaming Jews while failing to recognise the internal problem (your own cuckoldry).
Yeah the west is always fucking with middle eastern countries because the jews say so.
I hardly even either bother with these types of discussions anymore. It doesn't improve my life in anyway and I'm still going to wake up with a dry pp tomorrow.

We've all been pretty much abandoned by our people but the stormcel cope is especially hilarious because "anti-white" stuff hardly has a leg to stand on and is pretty much always reactionary to some past crime done by whites. They think leftists talking shit about white people (while worshipping them behind closed doors) or a some AI saying that George Washington was black is oppression. Just wait til they experience real oppression.

Whites are the women of the world. Betas of other races defend them, they never actually worked for or earned their privilege, they take no accountability for their actions aside from the "good" ones, and they are ultra sensitive to anyone calling them out for any reason whatsoever.

Yeah the west is always fucking with middle eastern countries because the jews say so.

I hardly even either bother with these types of discussions anymore. It doesn't improve my life in anyway and I'm still going to wake up with a dry pp tomorrow.

We've all been pretty much abandoned by our people but the stormcel cope is especially hilarious because "anti-white" stuff hardly has a leg to stand on and is pretty much always reactionary to some past crime done by whites. They think leftists talking shit about white people (while worshipping them behind closed doors) or a some AI saying that George Washington was black is oppression. Just wait til they experience real oppression.

Whites are the women of the world. Betas of other races defend them, they never actually worked for or earned their privilege, they take no accountability for their actions aside from the "good" ones, and they are ultra sensitive to anyone calling them out for any reason whatsoever.
:yes::yes::yes:

View attachment 1075302

Kekfuel & Zased edit: Thank you, St. Brenton Tarrant.

Thanks @LesscoBlob for this gem of a find.
Fuck that faggot nigger he didn’t even kill foids, he only killed sandies which is literally just friendly fire cause they’re all truecels

I wonder why they did that, not at all because whites have a history chimping out many times and started lynching blacks because one black person have committed a crime.
They do it because they're retarded niggers. They weren't even going for whites it was 2 niggers shooting each other but with no care for anyone around them. Also niggers shooting isn't even anti-white at this point, it's just what we all have come to expect from them. But yeah obviously the antiwhite part was the jew media not revealing their identity because they were niggers.
Oh yeah one AI chatbot didn't make white people's pictures that is oppression and anti whiteness and let's just forget hundreds of other chatbot which have no problem making such pictures. Let's mentally masturbate about anti-whitism and oppression, by one example.
Gives 2 examples in one week. Nigger can't count says it's one example.
Go on make a list, and then I'll show you the list of ethnic hate and racism towards ethnics and it would be real racism. That list is gonna be hundred times longer than whatever list you'll make.
I know your list already, it's constantly shoved down everyones throat withoutl anyone asking for it. Let me guess slavery and colonialism and jim crowe and some other crybaby shit that happened 100+ years ago? I don't give a fuck what happened to niggers tbh, I hope much worse happens to them if they don't fuck off out of our countries.
How did your countries become better? Where did they got the money and resources from? Then you shouldn't have destroyed and looted their countries.
They were better before and after we conquered your shitholes, otherwise we wouldn't be able to conquer them would we now?

Last edited:
They do it because they're retarded niggers. They weren't even going for whites it was 2 niggers shooting each other but with no care for anyone around them. Also niggers shooting isn't even anti-white at this point, it's just what we all have come to expect from them. But yeah obviously the antiwhite part was the jew media not revealing their identity because they were niggers.
Do you know to read or are you mentally retarded? You are totally missing the point.
Gives 2 examples in one week. Nigger can't count says it's one example
Oh yeah one AI chatbot ( learn to read you clown)
I know your list already, it's constantly shoved down everyones throat withoutl anyone asking for it. Let me guess slavery and colonialism and jim crowe and some other crybaby shit that happened 100+ years ago? I don't give a fuck what happened to niggers tbh, I hope much worse happens to them if they don't fuck off out of our countries.
I don't wanna listen to your mayo rants. If you have evidence post if not then shut the fuck up.
They were better before and after we conquered your shitholes, otherwise we wouldn't be able to conquer them would we now?
Again tell me who build the first three human civilizations.
Hint: None of them were from Europe or White.

Do you know to read or are you mentally retarded? You are totally missing the point.

Oh yeah one AI chatbot ( learn to read you clown)

I don't wanna listen to your mayo rants. If you have evidence post if not then shut the fuck up.

Again tell me who build the first three human civilizations.
Hint: None of them were from Europe or White.
These fakecels whore themselves out for the cumskin hegemony….forgive them for they know not what they do

These fakecels whore themselves out for the cumskin hegemony….forgive them for they know not what they do
Nazi officer driving Chad and Stacy to breeding camp logic.

It's especially funny how they transform right before your eyes into whiteknight feminists anytime a white woman gets beat up or some shit. Same bitch sees us all as genetic trash not worthy of life.

The only white man with balls

Grown out of it though.
:soy::soy::soy:

I wonder how this even happens. My only assumption is that you never actually gave a shit about your demographic replacement and just larped Nazism to be “EdGy”

You're not even incels, just SFfags who LARP as incels and 80% of your posts are racebait or religionbait.
You joined in 2024 nigga stfu and fuck off back to reddit/chinktok

[Also NSFW] Total Infidel Extermination (minus @rope infinity ♾️ for being based on this thread):

View attachment 1075345
Those MENA and Caucasian fighters would never respect your curry ass, you coper. ISIS used curries for janitorial duties :feelskek:

Last edited:
I will extERminate your entire bloodline you FAGGOT. You are a cuck. You are using your cuckery to support whites against actual incels. Rope you useless femboy. You love to get pegged. Cucks like you is why India was sucessfully controlled by whites.
Fuck off from my thread, you fucking pisslam lover.

Go drink camel piss & fuck a goat.