Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NTmaxxing general

owaisi_supporter

owaisi_supporter

Greycel
Do you feel "normal"? Do you lack in social skills and life skills? I learned how to drive at the age of 25. I struggle to speak in our regional language because we are migrants. I rarely read or watch the news, don't really know any current events. When I sit at lunch with my coworkers I don't know the topics they are talking about. I think it is absolutely essential to at least fake NT behaviour in order to have a healthy life.

I have no friends and I haven't left my house in days

Nt maxxing only works if you’re NT. I will never be able to NT maxx most people could tell I’m autist anyways irl idc ID rather be quiet and isolated tbh.

Nt maxxing only works if you’re NT. I will never be able to NT maxx most people could tell I’m autist anyways irl idc ID rather be quiet and isolated tbh.
Do you take any medicines? It's okay not to have friends. But life will become hard unless you try to act similar to people outside. Don't stand out as a loner or someone who doesn't go outside the house.

Do you take any medicines?
Yes
It's okay not to have friends.
I do but I don’t start up convos anymore. I have little friends compared to what I used to have.
But life will become hard unless you try to act similar to people outside. Don't stand out as a loner or someone who doesn't go outside the house.
Yea true. But life will be hard either way. I don’t want to jester maxx for normies anymore and I’m too much of a bitch to stand up for myself. Hopefully I roid maxx soon so I beat the shit out of anyone who disrespects me. I’ll also consider buying stuff for self defense

I tried to Normgroidmaxx while I was in highschool; didn't bode well. As long as you're NT, then it's a worthy endeavor. But if you're not: it's like a cat trying to act and pass as a dog. Or, alternatively, a man trying to becooooooooom a woooooomaaaaaaaaan.

So, don't even try if you're not NT. It'll do more harm than good. People will see you as a NT tranny. However, normgroids won't suspend their disbelief when it comes to masquerading non-NTs, as they will with trannies.

Last edited:
Exactly same goes for me

NTmaxxing is based

I tried to Normgroidmaxx while I was in highschool; didn't bode well. As long as you're NT, then it's a worthy endeavor. But if you're not: it's like a cat trying to act and pass as a dog. Or, alternatively, a man trying to becooooooooom a woooooomaaaaaaaaan.

So, don't even try if you're not NT.
Exactly bro if you are not NT and trying to do normie NTmaxxing, it brutally backfires you and you become a insult and piece of joke

Just talk about the Gaza war or some shit