Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NTpill is brutal, my Asian friend (5'7) already had a gf in our 1st year of college

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
He was more extroverted and smarter than me. While I rot and feel lonely.

He must be Shang

NTpill seems like bullshit, i cant imagine average/ugly guys that rely on it to not get cucked sooner or later.

NTpill seems like bullshit, i cant imagine average/ugly guys that rely on it to not get cucked sooner or later.
It means they can betabux and have the illusion of a normal life. That's off the table for most autists.

As someone who studied at University you have to get girfriend during first 2 years or else...

As someone who studied at University you have to get girfriend during first 2 years or else...
What about the last 2 years? I have to go to change schools to go to Uni to finish degree

What about the last 2 years? I have to go to change schools to go to Uni to finish degree
Its happens, yes it does, but 95% of relationship happens during first 2 years. Basically if you get your degree and you are still incel its over from that point.

Its happens, yes it does, but 95% of relationship happens during first 2 years. Basically if you get your degree and you are still incel its over from that point.
This is unsettling information.

Are you making this shit up? A 5'7 ricecel is truecel no matter nt or non nt.

this is absolutely true. last 2 years = over