Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Numales have found a new Chad to worship

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Now it's Henry Cavill, step aside Keanu Reeves, theres a new Chad in the house.

Numales are even bigger Chad worshipers than females, they have an instinct of worshiping superior males
9edf661

You act like people here aren’t gonna worship him.

looks like the one in that gif with the shy girl, it's over for king worshippers

No one is gonna worship him here, but he is probably the chadest chad alive
Yeah, and there are people here who worship chads. I’m just saying br0 there’s gonna be soys here worshipping him because muh “hate the game not the player”

lookism fags would say he is not chad because you can his upper eyelids :lul:

Just be Superman bro

Honestly I think his management team searches stuff about gaming and shit then tell Henry to say that he plays it. Just so it increases his popularity also inb4 "muhh he knows his stuff" not hard for him to memorise bits here and there.

wow he is just like me!:soy:

numales are basically foid-lites at this point

Honestly I think his management team searches stuff about gaming and shit then tell Henry to say that he plays it. Just so it increases his popularity also inb4 "muhh he knows his stuff" not hard for him to memorise bits here and there.

Without a doubt, bro. This is definitely a PR move. I don’t believe for a second that this upper class chad used to spend his time indoors playing the most incel video games AKA MMORPG/RPG.

Tbh Henry cavill is definition of a gigachad. It should be illegal to be that attractive, how other males are even suppose to compete with this perfection?
BAB78DDD 1C6B 48F9 916A 8B0EA131F234

"Chad daddy, let me suck your titties" :soy:

Tbh Henry cavill is definition of a gigachad. It should be illegal to be that attractive, how other males are even suppose to compete with this perfection?
View attachment 181532
This is proof that beard is just cope. He looks 100x times better without one because of his perfect features

Lmao this

Id like to see him online live and watch his shit get pushed in

Don't see what there is to like about Keanu reeves and same goes for this guy

videogames are pretty much a normalgroid interest at this point. Anime will share the same fate in 2020

What's with that butt chin?
videogames are pretty much a normalgroid interest at this point. Anime will share the same fate in 2020
Not all anime will be normshit, just most of it.

Is he the guy who played superman?

Anime is already normie as fuck. All zoomers watch jojo and aot, even females

Anime is already normie as fuck. All zoomers watch jojo and aot, even females
My alma mater was filled with normies obnoxiously spouting “is that a jojo reference”. Luckily the mangaka and anime producers won’t be affected by the west, but anime is definitely mainstream. Jojo was even the in the top 10 most watched shows on Netflix for a while. They are coming for all our copes...

I hate that dude