Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Oddity]-When it comes to face, height, and race, the more important it is, the easier it is to change.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
You have it wrong bro.

its actually RACE >>>>> FACE=HEIGHT

yeah lol but race still matters though

agreed, but saying that someone can be incel off of race alone is a stupid cope. If you're not white and incel it's because your face and/or height aren't good enough

OP let's think about it why?

If going by your controversial assumption of putting face above height followed by race, it means face is the most important.

If face is more important than there will be demand for facial procedures too. Hence we have so many facial surgeries that Carter to this demand.

For height I think an exception can be made, as it is really difficult to alter it. Their is a demand for things which could increase height but such things don't exist.

And when were you having people say they won't to change their race? ( Except incel forums ) . I think not much. You understand what I mean.

OP let's think about it why?

If going by your controversial assumption of putting face above height followed by race, it means face is the most important.

If face is more important than there will be demand for facial procedures too. Hence we have so many facial surgeries that Carter to this demand.

For height I think an exception can be made, as it is really difficult to alter it. Their is a demand for things which could increase height but such things don't exist.

And when were you having people say they won't to change their race? ( Except incel forums ) . I think not much. You understand what I mean.

Exactly, you confirmed what I said. Nice job

IMO face isn’t comparable to height and race. Height and race are multipliers for the face so they’re comparable
This is high IQ. I think this is the golden equation to the face and height debate.

This is high IQ. I think this is the golden equation to the face and height debate.
This completely dismantles the debate, because you can’t compare a variable to a multiplier.

This completely dismantled the debate, because you can’t compare a variable to a multiplier.

bruh there are short dudes with good faces look at knajjd

Race isn’t a factor like the other two.

race is more like which distribution bell curve the values of important traits fall into.
Other than that, it’s mostly gonna be racial behavioral idiosyncrasies, stereotypes, and reputation,

Asians are mostly incel in the west because of neotonous features and small, frail skeletons. Behavior wise, they have a reputation of non-violence and being docile nerds.. There are slayer Asians ofc b/c they are taller with more masculinized faces. So race matters insofar as the average values for important traits that it carries with it.

Nogs on the other hand are large, high fighting success, big dicks, etc. and a reputation for violence. All things that women reward with sex.

all races have their slayers on the far right side of their distributional. It’s just that the bell curves for certain races are further left than others.

that said. It’s height > everything bro sorry.

height = scale = fighting success.

You’re not incel cause you’re ugly/bald/small chin/bug eyes/etc, you’re just not large enough to pull off being ugly/bald/small chin/bug eyes/etc. fighting success trumps everything. All women respond to violence with submission (the alternative is to respond with violence, which women can’t do)

Race isn’t a factor like the other two.

race is more like which distribution bell curve the values of important traits fall into.
Other than that, it’s mostly gonna be racial behavioral idiosyncrasies, stereotypes, and reputation,

Asians are mostly incel in the west because of neotonous features and small, frail skeletons. Behavior wise, they have a reputation of non-violence and being docile nerds.. There are slayer Asians ofc b/c they are taller with more masculinized faces. So race matters insofar as the average values for important traits that it carries with it.

Nogs on the other hand are large, high fighting success, big dicks, etc. and a reputation for violence. All things that women reward with sex.

all races have their slayers on the far right side of their distributional. It’s just that the bell curves for certain races are further left than others.

that said. It’s height > everything bro sorry.

height = scale = fighting success.

You’re not incel cause you’re ugly/bald/small chin/bug eyes/etc, you’re just not large enough to pull off being ugly/bald/small chin/bug eyes/etc. fighting success trumps everything. All women respond to violence with submission (the alternative is to respond with violence, which women can’t do)

Anomaly. Generally the taller guy has higher fighting success than his equivalent manlet. Tall guy = scaled up short guy.

it’s not height in and of itself. It’s fighting success.. the manlet in the pic has higher fighting success (face is part of that).. height just generally conveys fighting success.. it’s easier/shorthand to say height>all.

Anomaly. Generally the taller guy has higher fighting success than his equivalent manlet. Tall guy = scaled up short guy.

it’s not height in and of itself. It’s fighting success.. the manlet in the pic has higher fighting success (face is part of that).. height just generally conveys fighting success.. it’s easier/shorthand to say height>all.

average height and Chad face>tall and average face

/thread

Why you gotta shit on us deathnics???

Let us JBWcope in peace. You can have all the noodlewhores and deny that the vast majority of them prefer white, I don't really care at this point.

Why you gotta shit on us deathnics???

Let us JBWcope in peace. You can have all the noodlewhores and deny that the vast majority of them prefer white, I don't really care at this point.

Send me money to fly to Thailand and I'll shut up

you will need boomer-tier funds to comfortably ascend there, not ricecel STEMmaxx funds.

Talk to the bluepilled ricecels at your work and tell them to send me money

Yes, I will say Height>Face. Even if you have a Gigachad face and are completely statusmaxxed like Tom Cruise you will get cucked hard and get mocked worldwide for your height.

Tom Cruise isn't incel

Heigh and race you cant change it

Still got cucked constantly and is basically always mocked for his height, all of this while he is the most Chad of manlets.

True. I'd still take that over being incel lol