Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OF COURSE you havent "tasted foid privilege yet"... there’s a reason for that

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Screenshot 20221215 073952 Chrome

Don't worry about it, Inorganic Angel Rosie, I'm sure that as a foid you will soon realise your good fortu....

...wait, what?

Screenshot 20221214 181546 Chrome

Oh.

There's a reason you aren't part of the "we" that enjoys foid privilege:
You are a man. Destroying your body to LARP as a foid, in a desperate hope that maybe doing so will help you to find... ...something.

How's that working out for you?

I'm guessing not too well, if hating us through the medium of IT is the main thing you've got in your life right now...

Screenshot 20221215 073724 Chrome

But that is actually unironically quite a based take on it. Perhaps being a MtF Troon is the ultimate way of saying, "yes I know that being a low tier male is worthless!"

"Perhaps if I live as a literal abomination against nature, even that might somehow be better than being an incel?"

From the way this creature appears to live to spit hate on IT, I'd say the jury is still out on that one...

XLeY6JH

I dont get how the lil chico goes from hating girls to troon, mang

thats the whole irony of trannies- claiming theres no women privilege, yet changing their whole appearance and trying to bruteforce social engineer everyone around them that they are women just so they could get the same perks that they previously claimed don't exist

Last edited:
I dont get how the lil chico goes from hating girls to troon, mangina

IMO most little boys go through a phase of not wanting to play "girl" games with their sisters and their sisters' girl friends. I think that's all the cartoonist is getting at.

thats the whole irony of trannies- claiming theres no women privilege, yet changing their whole appearance and trying to bruteforce social engineer everyone around them that they are women just so they could get the same perks that they previously claimed don't exist

I love the way he said "this foid privilege they claim WE ALL have..."

He seems to really uncritically believe that he's part of the "we"... I.e. women.

This is the scary power of the liberal groupthink, brocel has literally destroyed his body because the lefty liberal group think has convinced him that black is actually white, night is actually day, and a man can turn himself into a real woman just by taking some pills and getting some body parts surgically altered. In 5 or 10 years time he will probably wake up to the reality of what he's done to himself, and rope.

Meanwhile, soys yell about how dangerous incel chat rooms on the internet are...

Last edited: