Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Official AMA THREAD

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
Ask me anything and I will be 100% honest and tell the truth. Hopefully I can clear any false misconceptions about myself

How does it feel to be the biggest fakecel on this forum?

Oh wait, you're ethnic

How does it feel to be get sucked by Stacy?

He's still the biggest fakecel/volcel, stop coping.
giphy.gif

how do you cope with being a deathnik

how do you cope with being a deathnik
There is no cope tbh, I am suffering 24/7, gymcelling is a godly cope but the coping benefits are time limited since I'm only in the gym for 3/4hrs and rest of my day is a disaster

Ask me anything and I will be 100% honest and tell the truth. Hopefully I can clear any false misconceptions about myself

How many girls have you been with?

There is no cope tbh, I am suffering 24/7, gymcelling is a godly cope but the coping benefits are time limited since I'm only in the gym for 3/4hrs and rest of my day is a disaster
tiniest_violin.gif

its over

what order does the looks quadrant go (face, race, height and frame) from most to least significant?

ever going back to uni? lifting goals this year?

Never going back to uni, if anything trade school, the blackpill and racepill destroyed me, I don't want to be among degenerates I don't know how some of you guys go to uni lol

lifting goals in terms of muscle and hypertrpohy is to getting much better delts since it's lagging, I'm doing an overhead specialty program I made with highly intensed volume and intensity and a lot of accessories for the shoulders, also want to further improve my frame. I'm done with heavy deadlifting tbh too taxing on the lowerback, instead I do snatch grip rackpulls at all knee heights much more fun and it drastically improves your frame

What are your ethnicities

What are your ethnicities
Uzbeckistan,tanzanaia and eritrea, i

This is why racemixing should be illegal, I have always had identity crisis, those Uzbeks hate me since I look like a nigger, I feel like a mistake, but uzbekis women are so fine tho

Would you cut your lifespan in half to become white and have a big donger if a magical fairy offered you this trade?

What are your hobbies besides posting here and going to the gym?

do you get autismbux? or how do you support yourself as a neet?

This is why racemixing should be illegal, I have always had identity crisis, those Uzbeks hate me since I look like a nigger, I feel like a mistake, but uzbekis women are so fine tho

YOU'RE AN UZBEK?

WTF

jAJAJJAjAJajJAJAJJAJAJAAJAJAAAJJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJAJ NO FUCKING WAY

Are you a virgin? Also how old are you

What is your home address?

Would you cut your lifespan in half to become white and have a big donger if a magical fairy offered you this trade?

What are your hobbies besides posting here and going to the gym?
Yes I would take 2 Bbcs up my ass to become a white chad, I would drink cum to get a large penis

And for hobbies rot and bo3, I have no other hobbies ngl
do you get autismbux? or how do you support yourself as a neet?
My mom supports me, I won't be a neet any longer tho

Yes im a virgin and I'm 21

You said youre gonna be honest, out with the number of lays, I promise I will advocate that you dont get banned for being a fakecel, this is your once in a lifetime chance to come clean

ey nigga do you like denzel curry

are you a gook?

and do the police fuk with u?

also did your ethnic parents beat you as a kid?

You said youre gonna be honest, out with the number of lays, I promise I will advocate that you dont get banned for being a fakecel, this is your once in a lifetime chance to come clean
Bro, i haven't even got close to sex

tellem t just listen to music like this and emulate them and ascend tbh

Im fucking crying youre an uzbek
giphy.gif

Damn ur Uzbekistan kek. Im Nigerian and Algerian/Morrocan. It's over G

Lmao give the guy a break. He has 1000s of posts here and people still question his virginity

Lmao give the guy a break. He has 1000s of posts here and people still question his virginity

You have a point:what::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

But who knows what extents LARP'ers are willing to go to:feelsbaton: