Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Oh no guys it turns out we cannot eat ze bugs

lol fine have some images

Chitin1

Chitin2

Chitin maybe toxic to humans but Goyim aren't human :bigbrain:

merch-1.jpg

insekten burger sounds like arabmany hahahah

The globohomo elites are so fucking stupid. The best way to reduce impact of livestock farming would be to encourage consumption of eggs, dairy and fish over meat (since these are much quicker to produce than meat). And not telling people to live in pods but to have large multi-generational households and spending more time outside. But they just have to push this dystopian vision of eating bug burgers and living in pods.

The globohomo elites are so fucking stupid. The best way to reduce impact of livestock farming would be to encourage consumption of eggs, dairy and fish over meat (since these are much quicker to produce than meat). And not telling people to live in pods but to have large multi-generational households and spending more time outside. But they just have to push this dystopian vision of eating bug burgers and living in pods.

Is that even the goal though?

I assumed they just wanted to control and humiliate us.

Is that even the goal though?

Yes that's more or less what they want, neo-feudalism. It angers me because they use legitimate ecological threats as the means to push for it. Eco-fascism is the only way to stop them.

It's better to eat meat, water.

Correct. It's about control at every level. The humiliation is an added bonus to their sick and twisted pleasure seeking. When you have all of the money in the world and have experienced all of the entertainment money can buy you tend to get bored and want to entertain yourself in novel ways.

Apparently there are other things in bugs that are toxic to us too.

Is this really a surprise...

I mean, really humans are supposed to be eating things like meat, fish, fruit and greens.

I feel like the idiots who fell for this stupid shit in the first place deserve to be eliminated from the gene pool. :feelsjuice:

I feel like the idiots who fell for this stupid shit in the first place deserve to be eliminated from the gene pool. :feelsjuice:

I didn't used to believe in the WEF stuff either. But now in the UK they are pushing TWO 15-minute cities on us...

I think the writing is on the wall to be honest and the sooner I see it the better.

I didn't used to believe in the WEF stuff either. But now in the UK they are pushing TWO 15-minute cities on us...
Is this a bad thing? I'm unfamiliar with the concept, and a quick google search didn't clear up my confusion, and may be heavily biased.

Is this a bad thing? I'm unfamiliar with the concept, and a quick google search didn't clear up my confusion, and may be heavily biased.

What they want to do to my city >.<

Jews are still going to shove that shit down or throats. Watch celebrities start to come out of the woodwork and support bug eating (when the jews pay them enough money). I bet fat bitches like Oprah will come out with their own line of products. Once Jews find out they can make money by tricking dumb white women into buying something, then the jews will just flood the market to capitalize on the trend.

Yeah mad isn't it? In Oxford they're pretty much already doing it.
I wonder how long the phrase "things will continue to get worse before they get better" will remain relevant. Seems like it's still going to be quite a long time yet. :fuk: