Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

oj simpson has cancer

I

incel god

Banned
-
i do not wish cancer on anybody. but this guy killed two people and then wrote a book titled, "if i did it" i dont know if you guys even care its just something to talk about i guess.

brutally over for Orange Juice Simpson

i do not wish cancer on anybody. but this guy killed two people and then wrote a book titled, "if i did it" i dont know if you guys even care its just something to talk about i guess.
IF THE GLOVE DONT FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT :lul::lul::lul:

King Charles, O.J., cancer is a scary thing. Any disease where you can just get it regardless of how careful you are or how healthy you live is scary.

Oh fuck it's prostate cancer.

I might be at risk for that.

EDIT: Then again, at 76? You gotta die from something. I'm not saying he has to die soon, but prostate cancer would be a slow death. If he was to do nothing, just let the cancer run its course, he'd die somewhere in his mid-80s, which is pretty good. How long is an ex-baller meant to live?

remember how the young and old blacks cheered when he wasnt convicted
bro im a 26 year old dude from germany, idk i didnt watch that live
i have very vague memories of the early 2000s like when that one space shuttle blew up
i remember seeing footage on TV, a woman looking up at the smoke trail wearing sunglasses

I just know about OJ simpson by being chronically online and consuming old media, like the opie and anthony show and stuff
basically news from decades ago

the 90s had a lot of wild moments, remember the LA riots after the rodney king beatings? that one truck driver was badly hurt, very evil man, they pulled him out of his truck and almost killed him

He is based

A coal-burner and a chad.

remember the LA riots after the rodney king beatings? that one truck driver was badly hurt, very evil man, they pulled him out of his truck and almost killed him
They also attacked Korean shops as retaliation for the Latasha Harlins killing and cops basically did nothing. The looting was crazy.

They also attacked Korean shops as retaliation for the Latasha Harlins killing and cops basically did nothing. The looting was crazy.
yeah i heard about it. The police just build a perimeter around the rich people districts and let the rest of the city burn.
I also saw footage where the koreans defended themselves with firearms from rooftops. Complete anarchy.