Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Okay boys, I think I have to delete my account (joke thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Edit: i didnt simp for the foids, I opened the doors because I would get on the train later, I had a specific sitting space for that section that those doors lead to

A foid called me today "a hero". Idk how much sarcasm was behind it though. Two foids tried to open doors to the train, they were manual, hard to open doors. They failed at it so I stepped up and opened it (albeit with some trouble as well). Some people cheered and one foid said "our hero" when I stepped back (i wasnt getting on that train).

Basically Chad now. :smonk:

Yeah this happenned but she was 40+ and slightly chubby so I would give her 3/10. Dont ban me. She probably was sarcastic either way. But it kinda felt good for a second when I was cheered on.

Last edited:
Fucking simps man
Why are all GrAYs like this....

You retard why would you help them for what

Stupid fucking cuck
Fucking simps man
This same gray nigga posted earlier that he wished to be a foid over his current trucel form :feelspuke:

Yeah this happenned but she was 40+ and slightly chubby so I would give her 3/10. Dont ban me. She probably was sarcastic either way. But it kinda felt good for a second when I was cheered on.
I had some hope for you and liked your threads but damn...
next thing you're gonna be defending precious foids from evil inkels

Fucking simps man
Oh no no. I was getting on that train into that particular section later just not st the time. I still had some time and just wanted to check where my train section will be. No worries i didnt do it for the femoids.
I had some hope for you and liked your threads but damn...
next thing you're gonna be defending precious foids from evil inkels
Read above
Stupid fucking cuck

This same gray nigga posted earlier that he wished to be a foid over his current trucel form :feelspuke:
Same here

They only way to unsimp yourself is to engage in simp activity and realize you're not getting anything in return
So leave my brocel alone and let him leave his life

Haha funny (joke thread)

They only way to unsimp yourself is to engage in simp activity and realize you're not getting anything in return
So leave my brocel alone and let him leave his life
Thanks. I wasnt simping for them. There were tons of people around so someone would open it either way. The two foids were just blockung the way to the doors while not being able to open them. Tons of people wanted to get on that part of train as it was just attached to the rest of the train at that moment. I HAD a ticked for that specific train part and for a specific place that lead through these doors but wasnt getting on just yet, only wanted to see where I would have to get to to sit after I got some food from a stand because I didnt have that much time while my food was being made.

Damn it sucks having to explain shit like this. I dont feel comfortable at all. I thought this place was more understanding but it seems even "fellow incels" arent even liking me and are hostile. I truly feel like the most omega male in existance. I feel the best alone it seems. I may actually delete my account soon.

They still fuck Chad.

Hahaha haha! U r of funny

I remember once when I was 15 I gave up my spot on the crowded train to some Mexican woman. I still cringe to this day about that and this reminded me of that cringe. Helping out normie foids is cucked.