Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got raped #metoo

stop fag posting

Omg kween did you orgasm??? How big was that cock???
People always mention studies about this kind of thing (rape fantasies, orgasm rates during rape, etc), I'm not saying they don't exist, but I am saying I've never seen them so if anyone recalls one it'd be helpful to read over. Google always seems to hide this kind of stuff and Yandex returns a lot of results in Russian so RIP

Also fuck Google and it's social engineering result manipulation bullshit

And no feds, I am not endorsing or approving of rape, don't put words in my mouth :feelsseriously:

It seems like they just want people to think the test is 100% awful all the time so they can do what they want without consequence.
There you have it. I think this is true and they easily cope with the thought that in current year they can have restoration surgery as well if needed. They can literally pretend that they're virgins and sell it off to a virgin auction site. I've seen roasties who are 35 sell theirs for like 200k dollars... This is how much they overestimate their nasty stupid cunts!

Honestly the quality of woman is so low nowadays it's fucking apocalyptic because even if you or me were Chad we'd have to deal with toilets who are all boring and stupid and have nothing to offer other than sloppy few minutes in bed. That's it, that's literally all there is to women. They can't cook nowadays, they can't be good mothers, they can't be listeners, they don't have basic skills like sewing, they're just utter garbage.

Only good thing about being incel is being able to see the world as an observer and see how gay and retarded it truly is.

There you have it. I think this is true and they easily cope with the thought that in current year they can have restoration surgery as well if needed. They can literally pretend that they're virgins and sell it off to a virgin auction site. I've seen roasties who are 35 sell theirs for like 200k dollars... This is how much they overestimate their nasty stupid cunts!

Honestly the quality of woman is so low nowadays it's fucking apocalyptic because even if you or me were Chad we'd have to deal with toilets who are all boring and stupid and have nothing to offer other than sloppy few minutes in bed. That's it, that's literally all there is to women. They can't cook nowadays, they can't be good mothers, they can't be listeners, they don't have basic skills like sewing, they're just utter garbage.

Only good thing about being incel is being able to see the world as an observer and see how gay and retarded it truly is.
I hear you — the thing is, women have basically been subjects of intense propaganda just like men have. The “being a stay at home mother is oppressive!” schtick and how most young women don’t even seem to even want kids — because every mainstream news source and social media outlet and educators have been telling them how hard it is and how it dangerous it is or how it means they can’t have freedom etc etc (or that they can have kids whenever they want and the wall doesn’t exist).

My thought is, whoever has been in charge of the levers of society — the people with real “hard” power who control education, the news, the laws, social media — whoever those people are, they’re the ones long form who have really fucked everything up.

“Normalization” works no matter what it’s for on most people. I took a screenshot of a thread on 4chan where someone explained it like this:

Honestly I think they’re basically correct — and this is probably why some cohorts blame Jewish people so much since they publicly espouse their support for immigration, censorship, feminism, and the owners for universities and news stations as well as company owners and lawmakers in general have that one group extremely overrepresented relative to their percent of the population so I kind of follow the logic. Now, maybe that’s unfair as lots of people have ancestors that they don’t have anything to do with and not all Jews have institutional hard power, but regardless whoever is making these calls has fucking ruined western society and made young men’s lives in particular a living hell.

Anyway the reality is if you indoctrinate people young enough and surround them with like minded individuals and constant reinforcement where other viewpoints are harshly punished or shamed you can more or less get people to believe absolutely anything you want.

The powers that be are corrupt, they have a world view that is simply incorrect due to being out of touch with reality, and they have turned society towards whatever makes them richer (globalization, pushing women into the workforce, immigration). And they do this even though the long form outcome is not good for normal people.

Last edited:
I hear you — the thing is, women have basically been subjects of intense propaganda just like men have. The “being a stay at home mother is oppressive!” schtick and how most young women don’t even seem to even want kids — because every mainstream news source and social media outlet and educators have been telling them how hard it is and how it dangerous it is or how it means they can’t have freedom etc etc (or that they can have kids whenever they want and the wall doesn’t exist).

My thought is, whoever has been in charge of the levers of society — the people with real “hard” power who control education, the news, the laws, social media — whoever those people are, they’re the ones long form who have really fucked everything up.

“Normalization” works no matter what it’s for on most people. I took a screenshot of a thread on 4chan where someone explained it like this:
View attachment 1116743
Honestly I think they’re basically correct — and this is probably why some cohorts blame Jewish people so much since they publicly espouse their support for immigration, censorship, feminism, and the owners for universities and news stations as well as company owners and lawmakers in general have that one group extremely overrepresented relative to their percent of the population so I kind of follow the logic. Now, maybe that’s unfair as lots of people have ancestors that they don’t have anything to do with and not all Jews have institutional hard power, but regardless whoever is making these calls has fucking ruined western society and made young men’s lives in particular a living hell.

Anyway the reality is if you indoctrinate people young enough and surround them with like minded individuals and constant reinforcement where other viewpoints are harshly punished or shamed you can more or less get people to believe absolutely anything you want.

The powers that be are corrupt, they have a world view that is simply incorrect due to being out of touch with reality, and they have turned society towards whatever makes them richer (globalization, pushing women into the workforce, immigration). And they do this even though the long form outcome is not good for normal people.
All of this got sped up because of technology, particularly the Internet. Now every conservative society that you can think of, say, a village in Indonesia - every family member has a smartphone and gets poisoned by immoral and low IQ propaganda in every waking minute. This has made the whole world much worse in the last 10 years and people dumber. Not to mention that it's now cool to be a liberal cuckold that supports immigration and can't say bad words online when even as late as 2012 I remember calling people nigger or faggot on YouTube and FB with no repercussions. We really really quickly went to 1984 society and worse just in a matter of a few years and this is all due to technology because now - technology is reality. Its influence (and thus the influence of whoever is the master of propaganda) is everywhere.