Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old Chads and Stacies "lose their looks" much less than people think

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I already posted this study before, but I'll admit, I didn't talk about this part since I wasn't sure what to make of that. Now, I realize that it might be the most brutal blackpill out of all there.

Almost a month ago, I made the thread above, talking about a study which used AI to analyze attractiveness of people and find correlations between people's looks and their chance to be promoted in a company, the speed with which they are promoted, and how much money they make in those positions compared to the baseline. The reason why they used an AI to do that was because, when they used other people to judge those subjects' looks, they couldn't find any definitive proof of those correlations and had various contradictory results, while when the AI looked at their looks, it found clear correlations favoring good looking people.

Here's the brutal part which I didn't talk about in the previous thread. Those contradictory, unclear results, were mostly because of the age of the subjects. When people were judging other people's looks, age had a massive effect on that, with them rating old people significantly lower on average than young people. Therefore, when those old Chads and Stacies were treated better than their ugly peers, it counted as "ugly" people doing well, which screwed up the results and made it look like attractiveness didn't matter.

Those people weren't unattractive though. They were just aged, and when an AI that didn't give a shit about wrinkled skin and stuff like that, and looked solely at attractive traits like symmetrical faces and so on, it found that all attractive people, young and old, have massive advantages thanks to their attractiveness. Chad and Stacy never really "lose their looks", they just gain wrinkles masking them to other people's conscious minds, but they are still picked up unconsciously, and they still have advantages thanks to them.

Table2

Age still had a massive effect on an objective AI's assesment, but it was just about half of what it was when people were doing the ratings.

Also, note how people rated females, on average, 17% more attractive than males (if I'm reading the table right), but to an AI, whether a face was male or female was the single least important factor for attractiveness out of all of them.

Just a nice reminder that, yes, all people simp for women, but no, women aren't more attractive than men, and when you see all those copers talking about "how women dating ugly guys" when they try to disprove the blackpill, just remember that they are almost certainly just talking about looksmatched couples where they overrate the attractiveness of the female.

Last edited:
Bradd Pitt is the best example of this. He's 60, had trouble with alcoholism and still looks good.

Old chad mogs young incel
This is something else even this forum barely understands. I have a sri Lankan chad Co worker and he is 53 yet mogs my 2 white Co workers who are in their late 20s

grandpa chad mogs young incels. grandpa fucks young stacys. brutal