Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Old incel story) Incel made a foid fail physics midterm by not giving her a calculator

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
20rgkz3cb3261.jpg

Lifefuel tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Reminds me of me in middle school, except that time it was me who didn't have a calculator, I went to the other class to ask and no one gave me one. Then the teacher went to ask the same and she came with one calculator, instant blackpill :feelsrope: So reading this is like "ha bitch that's how I felt" :feelsgah:

She's not entitled to calculators

More men should be like this

In college I was a white knight dumbass, and foids would sometimes make friends with me and become study partners (they suck at subjects which require logic and thinking outside of the box). This happened in three occasions -- calculus 1, statistics, and physics. The three different foids would simply sit next to me during exams and copy my answers. White knight idiot that I was, I let them. In that same statistics class, another foid had registered for the same class but for the following semester; she asked if she could borrow the textbook. I agreed. Both foid and textbook disappeared, never to be seen again.
I always hated having foids in math & physics, because all they would do is complain. In math, you are either right or wrong, no fancy words can pull you out of your fuck-up; foids find this unfair. It's the reason why so many of them prefer to major in biology, which requires rote memorization
If true, the guy in the physics class is based, and he did the right thing. It was her responsibility to bring a fucking calculator. If you think this is heartless, remember that your classmates are your future job competitors, and if the competitor is female, she already has a huge advantage. The bitch may have failed physics but remember that the west is a gynocracy ---- she'll be alright.

Last edited:
He did the right thing. It isn’t even because she is a foid although that is a damn good reason to do it. I personally would have done the same thing even if it was a guy. Your classmates are just competition so you should do what you can to make them fail. Them failing means you have a better chance. The world is one huge battle royale and you should always take the opportunity to sabotage other people to get them out of the competition

DiZ Y U iNkWeLL :soy::soy::soy:

Saint CalculatorCel

"I'm gonna show em."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/k9w17i/i_f_made_a_guy_fail_our_first_physics_midterm/

She did try to three different subreddits and the result... is the same!
She flopped.

Now let's take a look to the first (and only) comment (of the first link)...

Let me get this straight:
  1. You interrupt him while he is doing something on his phone and you're pissy because he gave you a quick response (someone he doesn't even know)
  2. You sit back and watch him interact (act cute) with his girlfriend but you are pissy because he doesn't go out of his way to interact with you (someone he doesn't even know).
So, when he asked you about a calculator you take it upon yourself to take revenge against him for all his perceived slights against you? Did he really cause you such emotional distress? Yes, of course he did and you should feel good about yourself. Because of you he will think twice before he ever acts in such a dispicable way again... How dare he not fall to his knees and shower you (someone he doesn't even know) in cute conversation and all the attention you deserve. Yeah, you're a dumb bitch...

kek

Based beyond belief.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back