Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old serial killer gets rewarded with pussy while incels rot

lessthanhuman

lessthanhuman

Evolution's Error
★★★★
https://allthatsinteresting.com/serhiy-tkach

serhiy-tkach-and-elena.jpg

This old guy murdered 100 foids and he gets some young 16 year old pussy for it while we rot away abused and hated by society. Why the fuck do foids think they deserve to be treated like humans? :woke::woke::feelsree:
Not only that, he has a kid with her while cucks and society tells us we're not entitled to sex. JFL.

Just be a serial killer theory proven again

Nothing new. Just look up Jeffrey Dahmer or Richard Ramirez on Tumblr and you’ll see that they have a legion of fangirls.

Imagine how insane that foid must be
Imagine how much of a sex slave she is when they fuck.. if he can even get his dick up

Holy fuck, 16 years old? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Meanwhile I wageslaved like a mule in the construction site and I can't get even an old landwhale. Imagine what that old ass guy would get had he not been a famous serial killer and rapist.

Perhaps the reason foids hate incels so much is because we talk a lot and hate them a lot but we seldom actually commit a crime. Women seem to really love that criminal stuff.

JFL AT WORKING HARD AND CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY IN 2K18

I bet he has a great personaliteehee

This old guy murdered 100 foids and he gets some young 16 year old pussy for it while we rot away abused and hated by society. Why the fuck do foids think they deserve to be treated like humans? :woke::woke::feelsree:
Not only that, he has a kid with her while cucks and society tells us we're not entitled to sex. JFL.
Mental illness.

And people still deny serial killer-maxxing
There is no reward for being a good person
ITS OVER

And people blame incels for having violent thoughts when shit like this is happening constantly?

Meanwhile I wageslaved like a mule in the construction site and I can't get even an old landwhale. Imagine what that old ass guy would get had he not been a famous serial killer and rapist.

Perhaps the reason foids hate incels so much is because we talk a lot and hate them a lot but we seldom actually commit a crime. Women seem to really love that criminal stuff.

Never understood why some women love men who are serial killers just for being a serial killer nothing else.
Many of them are not even good looking.

No TRP or PUA theory can explain this.

Never understood why some women love men who are serial killers just for being a serial killer nothing else.
Many of them are not even good looking.

No TRP or PUA theory can explain this.
Foids only seem to react to primal urges i'm not even insulting they make it clear they're animals

Foids only seem to react to primal urges i'm not even insulting they make it clear they're animals

Being attracted to a thug who is in their social circle or who approach them is understandable . But being attracted to a serial killer who is locked up in prison is just bizzare.

Being attracted to a thug who is in their social circle or who approach them is understandable . But being attracted to a serial killer who is locked up in prison is just bizzare.
Animals

Chad can't lose

This isn’t right. My friends, family and cucktears told me I had to be a gentleman and to be a good person.

Nothing new. Just look up Jeffrey Dahmer or Richard Ramirez on Tumblr and you’ll see that they have a legion of fangirls.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but David Berkowitz probably doesn't have a legion of fangirls comparable to that of actually decent looking serial killers, like Ramirez or Bundy.

His bone structure and fame made that slut's pussy tingle. This wouldn't happen for Adam Lanza or Cho obviously, proving that just being a mass murderer alone isn't enough. This is just another example of Chad tutorial mode combined with foids wanting to be subdued and raped (by Chad). He was a fucking old man in prison and still got the jb of his dreams. Ragefuel

His bone structure and fame made that slut's pussy tingle. This wouldn't happen for Adam Lanza or Cho obviously, proving that just being a mass murderer alone isn't enough. This is just another example of Chad tutorial mode. He was a fucking old man in prison and still got the jb of his dreams. Ragefuel

Yeah that guy seemed to have been a Chadlite or Chad when he was younger. Even when Chad's in prison for murdering a hundred people he still wins.

this world is a cruel sick joke

One can only hope he rapes and kills her too.

That kid is probably fucked; he has insane parents and was conceived through 60 year old semen

Correct me if I'm wrong, but David Berkowitz probably doesn't have a legion of fangirls comparable to that of actually decent looking serial killers, like Ramirez or Bundy.
David Berkowitz doesn't have as many female admirers as more attractive serial killers, but he has received love letters in prison. His SMV increased exponentially after his arrest. I guess this is reason to not sui after ER, theoretically. Even if you're a truecel, a good amount of females will be fantasizing about you.

"I must slay women for revenge purposes to get back at them for all the suffering they caused me." - David Berkowitz

Last edited:
 He was himself :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Foids are nuts.