Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The death of basic respect in the west.

This site glamorizes far too many old, outdated customs. Go to church if that’s how you want to be treated
Churches are by and large a shell of their formers selves and they’ve also left traditional values behind. All the churches by me have trans/gay mafia flags, let women preach, selectively retcon huge chunks of the Bible and generally just cave to societal pressure. Many outdated customs were a good thing.

Also Im fucking jealous of boomers man. My grandparents have dozens of friends and a huge family full of brothers, sisters, cousins that are there for them when help is needed. They constantly talk to each other and have fun.

Meanwhile my generation’s branch in the family is only a very few cousins and one sibling. We barely talk to each other and we’re all depressed.

The quintessential thing that holds a society together is family. This is how I know that we are 100% heading towards societal collapse or a massive paradigm shift that will change everything as we know it (AI going rogue or taking over everything)
Yes, family is everything. A community and in extention needs to be as homogeneous and tightnit as possible for people to really care for it.

Yes, family is everything. A community and in extention needs to be as homogeneous and tightnit as possible for people to really care for it.

great thread. its not just women who created this new age, this new society. It's actually men who are and have been enabling it, all in the name of progress. Women have just been the sole beneficiaries of such technological advance, for the most part.

In German theres a saying ''The Ghosts that I've summoned''. Men themselves have summoned this rotting soyciety.

People back in the day had respect for you solely because you existed
They were respectful because you could potentially fucking kill them and it might not even be a crime. It was also a different world where gun laws weren't a thing. Everyone had a gun at home, and most outdoors work required carrying a gun to fight off predators, native Americans, etc. It's not worth risking your life, even if that risk is small, for no material gain whatsoever. Conan the Barbarian quote about barbarians being more polite.
When did men stop being respected simply for being a respectable man?
When women got into power and made violence illegal. Men can't function properly without violence. People don't need to die, settling things with fights is plenty. If you watch Sam Hyde's fishtank, you'll see how people's faggot behavior is balanced by the fact that anyone can ring the beef bell and force someone to fight them.

They were respectful because you could potentially fucking kill them and it might not even be a crime.
Sounds better than this. Because if I existed back then I would kill them. Either be nice to me or don't exist in my world.

Churches are by and large a shell of their formers selves and they’ve also left traditional values behind. All the churches by me have trans/gay mafia flags, let women preach, selectively retcon huge chunks of the Bible and generally just cave to societal pressure. Many outdated customs were a good thing.
Holy fuck I'm calling God for how his creations are doing naughty incorrections. Multiverse council is on speedial. Currently calling Jesus..

I hate how people belive others must "earn their respect." It's so douchey, you should be respectful by default.
CORRECT this is how it used to WORK. nowadays people make it easy for me to target them and murder them ( in csgo). Because they just got everything about socialization incorrect.

Last edited:
Ive noticed the futher north i go in my country the nicer people are.

I live in the south tho.
I noticed that. But since I'm short it's simply over everywhere.

Respect is a funny word that normies use nowadays because we're expected to hand it out like it's free... But normies also say that respect is earned... But also complain when we dont respect people who haven't earned it.... We could cure cancer and they wouldnt respect us. Where the fuck do they get off with this bullshit idea of "respect". They wouldnt understand the concept of respect if it hit them in the face. They are selective, inconsistent fucks who cant even stick to their own mantras.

Respect is a funny word that normies use nowadays because we're expected to hand it out like it's free... But normies also say that respect is earned... But also complain when we dont respect people who haven't earned it.... We could cure cancer and they wouldnt respect us. Where the fuck do they get off with this bullshit idea of "respect". They wouldnt understand the concept of respect if it hit them in the face. They are selective, inconsistent fucks who cant even stick to their own mantras.
Exactly and it's over for me everywhere because I am 5'3

Exactly and it's over for me everywhere because I am 5'3
Funny how due to your height, they'd never give an ounce of respect to you. But they demand that you give them respect

Wrong. Millennials are THE lost generation. They have it worse than zoomers because they grew up with feminism but not with red or black pill. And they have faced already at least 2 major crisis, depending on the country.
the boomers parents the greatest gen or the ones right after them are idiots too.

Last edited:
the boomers parents the greatest gen or the ones right after them are idiots too.
I never had much contact with the greatest generation. I don't think they exist anymore. Boomers are a huge generation spanning for the end of WW2 to mid 60s, or something like that. The ones after them are gen X and they are very similar to boomers because they also lived in a period of extreme privilege.

Funny how due to your height, they'd never give an ounce of respect to you. But they demand that you give them respect
I'll give them respect alright so much so that they will see God In a few secs in my vincinity because I was such a Supreme gentleman.

Whenever I'm around I make sure to remind how everyone is an insignificant pebble floating on a dirt rock in a vast forever expending cosmic chamber of hell and nothingness. Last time I checked me along with you and a bunch of 8 billion fuckers are ALL SMALL. compared to fast expanding false vaccum chadverse

Last edited:
yeah about that, I don't ever think life before post modernism was any good for ugly people the way you describe it. regressive folks and Kaczynski drones have to cut on some copium regarding that specific subject of painting a good picture about living as an incel in the past. let's face it, 1700-1800 niggers used to put ugly people in circuits to laugh at how grotesquely ugly they are. an ugly man only had respect on the street, but at his work he was pressurized and that pressure had less limits back then because powerful people could do more abuse. and at his home it was the same. toilets used to dream about marrying a prince or a duke on a white horse, you see the pattern.

that's not saying modernist life is better or life back then was worse for uglier people. what I am saying is that the same hatred towards ugly people was there, the only difference that it was more kind of masked to some degree, a little bit more than this tiktok age where if you are a foid you can blast a male for being short and people will cheer for you.

the hate and disrespect for the ugly was actually always there. it never started in a pinpointed mark on your calendar. ot scales way beyond that.

if you're a genetic failure, it will always be shit and harder for you than anybody regardless of time.

Last edited:
Great thread.
Incels need to spread traditionalist propaganda if we want modern culture to return to what it could be.

This site glamorizes far too many old, outdated customs. Go to church if that’s how you want to be treated
Respect for your neighbor is timeless and universal. Only a FOID would think along such ordinary lines.

i refuse to believe women were civil back then. they would have done it only to fit it and not get stoned to death

My parents taught me to be excessively formal, just another way that they contributed to my inceldom via making me an even bigger weirdo outcast than I already was. Out of touch boomers.

Respect can't be earned, if they don't like you, then no matter what you do, they will refuse to acknowledge it. "Respect must be earned" is just a phrase they're trained to say to get away with this. Just recognize it early, consider that person an enemy, and don't miss your chance to do some damage. You only lose by being the better person.