Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Old white woman told me she loves my accent

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I was arranging the pictures frames. Two old white women was looking at them before buying, I moved away (not too far from them) .one asked me if she interrupting my work . I said "I'm okay" . The other woman said "I love his accent"

Do you think she meant it?
That's the first time a woman said she loves my accent.
I am a black ,my primary languages are french and Creole.

Last edited:
@LeFrenchCel do they say that about you?

I smell fakecel nick hurr
:feelssus:

I never got complimented by a toilet before

Just a compliment, women do this to break the awkwardness all the time, no idea why they are calling you fakecel Lmao

They were trying to haggle a discount

I was arranging the pictures frames. Two old white women was looking at them before buying, I moved away (not too far from them) .one asked me if she interrupting my work . I said "I'm okay" . The other woman said "I love his accent"

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Your the most annoying user on here stfu

Kek. You are probably in France so how are you not swimming in pussy? French foids are known to enjoy their men black and castrated. You must live in the countryside. Jump across the border to Germ-any, go to a bigger city and you'll ascend no problem. German gals like blacks.

Kek. You are probably in France so how are you not swimming in pussy? French foids are known to enjoy their men black and castrated. You must live in the countryside. Jump across the border to Germ-any, go to a bigger city and you'll ascend no problem. German gals like blacks.
I'm in USA

German girls aren't racists?

@Qwertyuiop99 Days without making a post about white women: 0

:feelskek:

Compliment= fakecel :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: