Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Oldcel gaming thread

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Simply the Golden Era of gaming.
When the devs focused on delivering a Enjoyable and memorable game experience instead of forcing faggotry down your throat.

Gothic, AOE2, Arcanum, BG1 and 2, Bully, Deus Ex, Morrowind, Oblivion, New Vegas, F.E.A.R., Vampire the Masquerade, Far Cry 2, it really seems like the whole industry went down the shitter

Gothic, AOE2, Arcanum, BG1 and 2, Bully, Deus Ex, Morrowind, Oblivion, New Vegas, F.E.A.R., Vampire the Masquerade, Far Cry 2, it really seems like the whole industry went down the shitter
Modern game development isnt about making games, it's about pleasing leftist ideologies.

Based. Some of the best games ever.
Have you played some of the more modern CRPGs? They're the only recent games I pay any attention to. I'm a big fan of Underrail and the Pathfinder games. Bought AtomRPG a few months ago but never played it, even though it looks great
Modern game development isnt about making games, it's about pleasing leftist ideologies.
It's all extremely vapid

Have you played some of the more modern CRPGs? They're the only recent games I pay any attention to. I'm a big fan of Underrail and the Pathfinder games. Bought AtomRPG a few months ago but never played it, even though it looks great

It's all extremely vapid
I tried pillars of eternity, got a little into it before stopping. It’s a bad habit I have with games.

I gotta try out the one you mentioned. Are there different pathfinder games?

I gotta try out the one you mentioned. Are there different pathfinder games?
Yeah, there's Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous. WOTR is more recent and in my opinion a better version of Kingmaker

golden era of gaming = studios releasing full games on a disc
I miss going out to buy physical copies tbh. There's no point in doing so nowadays.

Look, I don't want to repeat that DLCs ruined gaming but...

Dlcs ruined gaming.
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but back in the day DLCs were extra fun content and the game was just as playable without them. New Vegas is a good example. (I realized I reference NV a lot. If it isn't obvious I love that game). Nowadays you see shit like EU4 and its shitloads of DLC that should literally be updates instead of paid

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but back in the day DLCs were extra fun content and the game was just as playable without them. New Vegas is a good example. (I realized I reference NV a lot. If it isn't obvious I love that game). Nowadays you see shit like EU4 and its shitloads of DLC that should literally be updates instead of paid
I have 1.5k hours on NV and honestly I can't see myself playing the game without the DLC content. Modern DLC's are nothing but Extra skins and a few 1-2 hour long missions.

are you interested in those sort of games? I play dungeons only.
i personally like euro truck sim, but i pirated all the DLC

Haven't played a single one of those tbh

neither have i but its because i was always a pcfag
I went straight from nes knock offs to mid 2000s potato pc games to PS2 to 7th gen games on laptop. Nothing in between or since