Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oldcel who kills teen chad and stacy burglars who broke in his house gets life in prison

What an absolutely horrifying story. I honestly think Minnesota is the most cucked snow nigger shitlib hellscape on Earth. I've heard horror stories about that damn state and I very well believe it. I wouldn't move there even if someone paid me to. Man served his country and kept getting his house broken into, and apparently the Minnesota law doesn't protect people who want to protect themselves from dipshits who think they can steal from private property.

Not that I would personally mow people down who come a couple inches onto my property, but at the end of the day, how the hell are you supposed to know whether these criminals are armed or not? You're not supposed to take chances with that kind of shit, you shoot first, ask questions later.

Last edited:
What an absolutely horrifying story. I honestly think Minnesota is the most cucked snow nigger shitlib hellscape on Earth. I've heard horror stories about that damn state and I very well believe it. I wouldn't move there even if someone paid me to. Man served his country and kept getting his house broken into, and apparently the Minnesota law doesn't protect people who want to protect themselves from dipshits who think they can steal from private property.

Not that I would personally mow people down who come a couple inches onto my property, but at the end of the day, how the hell are you supposed to know whether these criminals are armed or not? You're not supposed to take chances with that kind of shit, you shoot first, ask questions later.
From what I've read he waited outside to lure them in with intention to ambush them. @PPEcel may do some research on this

Ragefuel, but it can't be worse than california. If a burglar broke into my house and tripped on a pair of shoes I'll be in more trouble.
From what I've read he waited outside to lure them in with intention to ambush them. @PPEcel may do some research on this
If that's true then it would make sense he was found guilty, but I don't know why he'd tell them that.

Ragefuel, but it can't be worse than california. If a burglar broke into my house and tripped on a pair of shoes I'll be in more trouble.

If that's true then it would make sense he was found guilty, but I don't know why he'd tell them that.
I'm familiar with this case.

He parked his car away from his home to give the impression he would not be there. He recorded the entire interaction. He had, essentially, planned it.

He fired the fatal shots after both had been injured, after taunting them.

If he hadn't recorded it, he'd have gotten away with it.

Hey inkwell, you're supposed to just stand there and let the thieves kill you and rob you. Then they can talk about it for 2 minutes on the news and then the world moves on.

I'm familiar with this case.

He parked his car away from his home to give the impression he would not be there. He recorded the entire interaction. He had, essentially, planned it.

If he hadn't recorded it, he'd have gotten away with it.
I didn't know if you knew a burglar was coming and you killed them you'd be in trouble. How else was he supposed to catch them? The cops wouldn't have come on time because they'd flee and return back to his home later if they heard them coming. No one would say anything if a foid waited for burglars in the basement then killed them.
Hey inkwell, you're supposed to just stand there and let the thieves kill you and rob you. Then they can talk about it for 2 minutes on the news and then the world moves on.
Silly inkwell, you're not entitled to not have your house broken into. :soy:

I didn't know if you knew a burglar was coming and you killed them you'd be in trouble. How else was he supposed to catch them? The cops wouldn't have come on time because they'd flee and return back to his home later if they heard them coming. No one would say anything if a foid waited for burglars in the basement then killed them.

I would've voted to acquit because I don't believe in life without parole but it is indeed the case that he planned for them to come.

He shot them as they were coming down the stairs, taunted them while they were injured, and then fired the fatal shots, before calling cops the next day. Again, this is only public knowledge because he set up a tape recorder as he knew they were about to enter. What he actually should've done was 1) not recorded it, and 2) called the cops immediately.

I would've voted to acquit because I don't believe in life without parole but it is indeed the case that he planned for them to come.

He shot them as they were coming down the stairs, taunted them while they were injured, and then fired the fatal shots, before calling cops the next day. Again, this is only public knowledge because he set up a tape recorder as he knew they were about to enter. What he actually should've done was 1) not recorded it, and 2) called the cops immediately.
That would have made it a lot better for him, but maybe he wanted to fuck the stacy corpse a few times then use some time to clean it, and he already set up the cameras to catch burglars when he's asleep so he was too lazy to take them down. He probably thought what he did wasn't wrong, maybe that's why he didn't mind it being recorded. He said the reason he shot them multiple times was so they can die and not suffer. They deserved to be taunted for thinking they can easily steal an old man's stuff.

That would have made it a lot better for him, but maybe he wanted to fuck the stacy corpse a few times then use some time to clean it, and he already set up the cameras to catch burglars when he's asleep so he was too lazy to take them down. He probably thought what he did wasn't wrong, maybe that's why he didn't mind it being recorded. He said the reason he shot them multiple times was so they can die and not suffer. They deserved to be taunted for thinking they can easily steal an old man's stuff.
yeah well if he wanted to fuck the stacy corpse he shouldn't have recorded the interaction at all

yeah well if he wanted to fuck the stacy corpse he shouldn't have recorded the interaction at all
He might have thought they were going to be only male burglars until he was pleasantly surprised. :ha..feels:

He might have thought they were only male burglars until he was pleasantly surprised. :ha..feels:
He still shouldn't have recorded it.

Dead people can't testify, he would have had plausible deniability.

He still shouldn't have recorded it.

Dead people can't testify, he would have had plausible deniability.
He should have destroyed the footage and cameras after recording it at least. Most likely he kept the cameras recording because he wasn't sure the burglars would come while he's awake and wanted to record them if he slept, but obviously that was a bad idea now that he learned the cucked laws.

"All American" teen with drug addiction problems and the tendencies to break into other peoples homes.

"All American" teen with drug addiction problems and the tendencies to break into other peoples homes.
That's what "all american" rosties are supposed to behave like these days it seems.

Where are the body pics? (everything should be transparent in today's world).

Where are the body pics? (everything should be transparent in today's world).
High iq, maybe the public can identify things the investigators overlooked. They probably don't show the body pictures so when they want to cover something up it will be easier.

Isn’t it just an automatic reaction to defend yourself when some random sods are breaking into your house?

Imagine having your life taken away from you like that because 2 teenagers woke up and felt like doing it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Law and justice btw :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Robtical @ordinaryotaku @Caesercel @Lonelycel

SCOTUS denied certiorari. Justice Sotomayor's dissent is a good read, and I have to agree with her points.

What more evidence came out to make him seem guilty?
Isn’t it just an automatic reaction to defend yourself when some random sods are breaking into your house?
They say he's a murderer because he waited for them to come into the house to kill them, and didn't confront them immediately by yelling at them before they came inside (so they can run away and come back).
Imagine having your life taken away from you like that because 2 teenagers woke up and felt like doing it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Law and justice btw :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's not the justice system it's the injustice system. That's why we have to stop supporting the cucked government by not paying them taxes.

What more evidence came out to make him seem guilty?

nothing more

he appealed and said his trial was unfair because some pretrial proceedings were sealed from the public record

the minnesota supreme court denied the appeal, the federal courts declined habeas belief, U.S. supreme court declined certiorari.

Justice Sotomayor wrote a based 13-page opinion dissenting from the denial of certiorari, saying she would have reversed and remanded the Eighth Circuit

Last edited:
nothing more

he appealed and said his trial was unfair because some pretrial proceedings were sealed from the public record

the minnesota supreme court denied the appeal, the U.S. supreme court declined to hear it.

Justice Sotomayor wrote a based 13-page opinion dissenting from the denial of certiorari, saying she would have reversed and remanded the minnesota supreme court.
Based, hopefully he can appeal again soon and use what she wrote to help him be free.

Based, hopefully he can appeal again soon and use what she wrote to help him be free.
no he's fucked

state courts said no

federal courts denied habeas belief

*also i made a mistake, i should've said eighth circuit, not MN supreme court

no he's fucked

state courts said no

federal courts denied habeas belief

*also i made a mistake, i should've said eighth circuit, not MN supreme court
Fuck those cucks. They wanted to make an example of him to show non chads they aren't allowed to defend themselves from being robbed by chads and foids.

Fuck those cucks. They wanted to make an example of him to show non chads they aren't allowed to defend themselves from being robbed by chads and foids.
of course, i feel bad for him, and for Chai Vang as well, both serving life in Minnesota

of course, i feel bad for him, and for Chai Vang as well, both serving life in Minnesota
The only time one person would go against 9 people with guns is if his life was at stake. I believe vang protected himself.

The only time one person would go against 9 people with guns is if his life was at stake. I believe vang protected himself.
as a national guardsman he did what any soldier would be trained to do in a hostile environment

Based

So you can't defend your house and family against invaders anymore in the US as well? Brazil tier.

Hybristophilic communism is taking all countries it seems.

So you can't defend your house and family against invaders anymore in the US as well? Brazil tier.

Hybristophilic communism is taking all countries it seems.
Obviously only if you're a man. If the same story happened to an old foid they'd praise her as being a brave hero who's strong and independent. That's why we need to get rid of the cucked bias "justice" system.

Obviously only if you're a man. If the same story happened to an old foid they'd praise her as being a brave hero who's strong and independent. That's why we need to get rid of the cucked bias "justice" system.
Of course.

What an absolutely horrifying story. I honestly think Minnesota is the most cucked snow nigger shitlib hellscape on Earth. I've heard horror stories about that damn state and I very well believe it.

Yes. In North Minneapolis, there are signs printed in Arabic and Swahili everywhere. My favorite place to visit was filled with Muslims living on the state.

Schizo Americans shoot at everything that moves and gets near their house :feelswhat:

Minnesota ... Yeah. Live in cucked state expect cucked results. Imagine living and paying tax in leftoid states only them to screw you over like this. Oldcels need to be weary of who they pay tax to :feelsLSD:

Minnesota ... Yeah. Live in cucked state expect cucked results. Imagine living and paying tax in leftoid states only them to screw you over like this. Oldcels need to be weary of who they pay tax to :feelsLSD:
All uncucked non chads shouldn't pay taxes.

That female narrator has the most annoying voice ever

That female narrator has the most annoying voice ever
Foids shouldn't narrate, if a man and a foid narrated the same story I'd always pick listening to the man as long as he's not a soyfag.

fapfuel that the male died

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back