Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy OMG did you hear those comments by Amber Heard to Johnny Depp? I can't believe it!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

So do you think this is a case that maybe we need to rework the system and start restricting rights of femoids to prevent this happening again?

No? THEN SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP!!!!

You think this was the only case of this happening? No shit like this happens every fucking day. The only reason people care coz muh captain Jack sparrowino is hurt!

If he was someone less known, no one would give a shit. In fact no one actually gives a shit. They don't even try to figure the root of the cause. They just go oh shes a phychopath and therefore no further issues need to be considered.

No fucking morons. She's a foid and shes simply displaying her true nature. Nothing is going to resolved coz the system enables this behavior. Many females and sjw soys even defended her and they're not getting punished for it after being proven wrong.

Until you want to revamp the system, shut your mouth coz this is gonna keep happening morons!

Caring about celebrity drama

actually, no, i did not. i have no idea what you are talking about and do not want to know either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back