Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story once in freshman year of college, i encountered a group of fratboy chads.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
this was late 2016/early 2017. i had a normie friend (we were only sort of friends) who lived next door to the house very nearby. he wasn't home but i had a feeling he was i guess. i was outside and it was i think evening. i heard generic modern rap music playing (most likely drake) and i was like wtf is going on? so i walked up onto his driveway. i saw this one chad walk onto the driveway and he saw me and he said "what's up?" and i said it back. i was confused what was going on. a little later, a group of chads (presumably frat boys) opened the door and one of them was shirtless (which confused me) and they were laughing and smiling and i was like "is *normie friend's name* here?" and they were like "i don't know is he here idk?" and they slammed the door and began laughing really fucking loud. it was a little frightening. then my normie friend's brother (who is a chad in a frat) told me that i shouldn't be trespassing on people's property and i told him i didn't mean to and i wondered if my normie friend was home and he told me he isn't mad and i apologized.

what a weird situation but low inhib af.

Jfl should have burned the house down.

Frat bros love walking around shirtless. Saw it all of the time. I bet he was ripped with muscles, right? Was probably high AF on weed. They all smoke tons of weed

Frat bros love walking around shirtless. Saw it all of the time. I bet he was ripped with muscles, right? Was probably high AF on weed. They all smoke tons of weed
i can't remember if he was ripped or jacked but he probably was. many frat boys are ripped. anyone who says stacys will give normies a chance in college are retarded